Chapter 13:Thinking out loud pt.1

Back 2 back update? Am I great or yes? Yes? okay if y'all say so😂❤️
Jadah

"You ready to come home baby?" My mom said through the phone."yes mom I miss you and Lay soo much" I said looking at my nails.

It's been two months and Jayceon was finally able to walk by his self a little.We was going out to eat to celebrate.

"Mom we about to head out I'll call you when I'm on my way home" I said looking at Jayceon,He had on a button up Burberry long sleeve with Black true religion jeans and a Versace belt.Finished with wheat timberlands.

"Ok baby,tell Jay I said hi" she said hanging up.My mom and Jayceon built a little relationship over the 2 months,she still had her doubts about me being with him though.

Me and Jayceon wasn't together,Just chilling,but we made it clear we was only gone fuck with each other.

"You look good,and my mommy said hi" I said standing up pulling down my Nude skin tight pencil skirt that's stopped at me knees and fixing my Nude cross over crop top.

"I like your hair straight and I'll call her and see wassup with her" he said walking up to me touching my hair."I like when you keep your hands to yourself but I don't say nothing huh?" I said fixing his collar.

"Yeah ok" He said kissing my forehead.

—————

When we was seated at our table I looked around the semi packed restaurant.What caught my eye was Rakeem sitting at a table with other men,it looked like he was doing business. He looked at me and winked.

I quickly turned my head to face Jayceon as he was all into his phone."So,are you excited about finally being able to walk without me having to help?" I said staring at him.

"Yeah I guess" he said keeping things short.

"Yeah I guess" I mocked looking down at my phone seeing I had texts from Geneva,Sierra,and Jamie telling me to check Tanya's Snapchat.

I checked her snap and seen she posted some pictures of her and Jayceon captioning "Jadah who?"

I instantly seen red and my blood began to boil.I looked up at Jayceon as he was smiling at his phone.

"You a dog made ass nigga.You know that right?" I calmly said trying not to spazz.

"What the fuck you talking about" He said with a confused look on his face.

"I knew I should've never fucked with yo dog ass,Haven't even been off of the crunches for a whole 42hrs and already hoeing" I said through gritted teeth looking up at the ceiling.

"Mane,What.thee.fuck are you talking about girl?" He said.

I quickly looked at him."Now you wanna play dumb?I said laughing a little.

"Jadah you tripping" He said shaking his head.

"Loose my number" I said standing up."Jadah talk to me"he said as I walked away.

I turned around and flicked him off. I turned back around and Made my way out of the restaurant.

I couldn't even cry, I should've seen this coming.He been a dog and I can't change his ways.I pulled out my phone to get a Uber until everything became black.

I started to scream as I felt someone pick me up.I heard a trunk open and I was thrown into it.

Being that I had no space to breath I passed out.

—————

"look at her face why the fuck you hit her" I heard someone yell.

I put my hand over my lip, I felt crucial pain coming from it.It was swollen to the point I couldn't even feel my fingers touching it.