Chapter 7:strict

Jadah pov
*1 month later

"You ok?" I asked Jamie as the two Chinese ladies started on our feet.It was like I asked her that every 5 minutes.I just want to make sure my bestfriend wasn't suffering in the inside.

"Yes bestfriend I'm ok" She said looking at me with a weak smile.Since her dads death just happened a month ago I wasn't expecting her to heal overnight.

How could you heal in 24hrs when you knew the person for 17 years?

When I picked her up I could see the pain in her eyes which made me feel horrible.We stopped to get ice cream before heading to the mall to talk about her situation however much she wanted to.

To add on to her stress she caught Dorian cheating.I guess she was already too hurt to even care to leave him.This time around I wasn't going to sugar coat it and tell her it'll be ok because it really wasn't.

Snapping me out of my thoughts the bell connected to the door rung indicating someone was coming inside.I looked at the door to see a short caramel skinned girl with straight hair that was about bra strap length. Behind her holding her hand was a tall brownskin boy with waves.

"Bitch am I tripping or is that...?" Jamie whispered waiting for me to finish her sentence."Demary" I said sitting up to get a better view as Hushi my nail tech yanked my feet down.He was holding two Victoria's Secret bags and he didn't look to happy to be coming into the nail salon."That's his girlfriend?" she said just as confused as me.

"I really don't know.I didn't approve of her but she not ugly" I said looking at the girl.

"Is he gone say hi I know he seen us" Jamie said getting upset."If he wanna act fake fuck em" I said laying my head back closing me eyes.

"Jadah....Jadah....JADAH!" Jamie yelled quietly in my ear waking me up."bitch how did you fall asleep"

Looking around I seen we was still in the nail salon.The girl that was with Demary was still in here but Demary wasn't.

"Look at our toes bestfriend isn't they pretty?" She said admiring her fresh set of high yellow toes.

I looked down and seen my peach toes that matched with my nails.Im guessing since I was sleep Hushi picked out my color.Im not mad though cause she did a good ass job.

"Yes Hushi girl you did that" I said giving Hushi a high five."didnt she slay the fuck out of your shit...I'm going to her next time lingo fucked my shit up to the tingo" Jamie said trying to catch every single flaw.

I rolled my eyes laughing at Jamie's foolishness as I payed Hushi for her services."Come on Sierra and Geneva just texted me and said they in the eating area" I said grabbing my purse headed for the door.

"Excuse me" The girl that was with Demary said coming up to me.Once Jamie seen what was going on she came and stood next to me mugging her.

"Wassup" I said with an emotionless look on my face."you know Demary right? Well me and him are together and I would app-"

"Wait wait wait I know you ain't about to ask my bestfriend to stop fucking with him? Ha your crazy"Jamie said laughing.

The girl had a shocked look on her face like she wasn't ready for that."whats your name?" I said not trying to add on to the fire as much as I wanted to.