Chapter 21: October pt.2

Jadah

I laid in my bed watching tv.I looked over at my clock and seen it was 5pm,I wasted another day in the house.

I went to school,and came straight home.

I've been ignoring everyone except for my mother,she's the only one that I'm obligated to talk to right now.

I haven't told my mom about Rakeem putting his hands on me because I feel like that's something I should keep to myself,I hope Lay didn't tell her either.

Rakeems been blowing up my phone asking for my forgiveness non stop through texts,since I've been ignoring his calls.

I'm not ready to speak to him and I don't know when I'll ever be.

I got up to go use the restroom.When I did I seen I started my monthly, I sighed and grabbed a pad from under the sink.I washed my hands and looked in the mirror.Thanks to Ms.Gibs home recipe she gave me for my bruises,they've been going away quicker.

I still had the necklace Rakeem gave me around my neck.Looking at the necklace reminded me of all the good times we had.

I heard a knock at my door.

I went to go look through the peephole.It was Jayceon.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Man open the door" he said.

I rolled my eyes and unlocked the door.I opened it and leaned on the door frame."What?"

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"For what?" I asked.

He looked at me with a serious face.I sighed and stepped aside."Come on,you letting all the cold air in"

When he came inside he went to sit down on my sectional couch.

"What brings you by?" I asked sitting down on the other side of the couch.

"Come here" He said looking at me.

"I'm cool right here,answer my question" I said pulling the throw blanket I had on the couch over me.

He reached over and grabbed my leg,he then pulled my close to him.

"Who did this to your face?" He asked looking at the bruise under my eye.

I looked at the tv,ignoring his question.He grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him."The fuck happened?"

"Nothing" I said looking down to my fingers.

"Jadah stop playing with me,tell me wassup,"

"Why do you do this? Act like you care when you don't?" I said looking up at him.

He let go of my chin."What you talking about?"

"Go,get out.Why are you here?" I said standing up.

"Say no more" he said standing up.

"No sit down" I said pushing him back down.

"Bro What the fuck is wrong with you? You bipolar?" He asked looking at me sideways.

I felt the cramps kicking in so I sat back down.I looked at Jayceon.He was looking at me confused.

I chuckled at his face."I'm not bipolar,it's just that time of the month"

His facial expression showed he understood."oh,I thought you was crazy or something,you gone tell me who did that to your face though?"

"Me and Rakeem had a little argument,that's all" I said putting my hand over my stomach.Right now I needed my heating pad but I don't feel like going to get it.