Chapter 4: Babymoms

EDIT) OK SO I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE STORY A LITTLE.JADAH IS NOW 17 INSTEAD OF 16 (one year difference wowww I know) AND JAYCEON IS NOW 21 21 (21 savage voice) SO THAT MEANS JAMIE IS ALSO 17 and DORIAN IS NOW 20 DEMARY is 18 so yea...thanks oh and everybody else that is a teenager is 17.

Jayceon in mm//character change
*first day of school

JADAHS POV

"Ayee my bitch here" Me and Jamie's gay husband Trevor yelled hugging me."look at you looking like a shnack!" He said holding my hand turning me around.

"You know I had to show out a little boo" I said feeling myself."hey guys" Jamie said walking up to us not looking happy."uhun bestfriend what's wrong" I said with a concerned look on my face.

"Yes bitch who do I have to cut the fuck up" Trevor said flashing his pocket knife.I punched him in his arm laughing."I missed my period" Jamie blurted out making me and Trevor quickly looking at her.

"who the baby by?" Trevor asked making me and Jamie smack our lips."Trevor just shut up,awe bestfriend it's going to be ok" I said hugging her trying to lighten her up.

"Sike bitch!" She yelled pushing me and doing a milly rock."April fools stupid ass" She said laughing and hugging me."I'm done with y'all I have to get to class" Trevor said giving us both a hug.

"Bye zaddy" Jamie jokingly said."Where is your brother at Jadah we supposed to be going somewhere after school"."shit hell if I know..mommy brung me to school" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Wassup jd" Demary said putting his arm around my shoulder."y'all a cute ass couple" Jamie squealed pulling out her phone putting us on Snapchat."Hi Demary" I said laughing at Jamie.

I looked up at Demary and he looked sexy as usual.Tall,brownskin,with waves. He caught me looking at him and smiled flashing his pearly whites with bottom golds."damn a nigga got something on his face or something?" He jokingly said grabbing my butt.

I grabbed his butt as well and he moved away."aye Jadah you always doing some iffy shit" he said mugging me."you put your hands on mine what's wrong with me putting my hands on yours,best friend he thou-" I said looking to the side seeing that Jamie left.

"Oh yea she went with yo brother" Demary said laughing."one day her ass gone get snatched up and imma say she went with his ass" I said rolling my eyes.

"Wassup bro" Derrell said dapping up Demary.Did I mention they was brothers? Same dad different mom."wassup bae" Derrell said pulling me into a hug.I patted his back and pulled away."Derrell what did I said about you calling me bae?" I questioned rolling my eyes.

"Stop acting like you don't miss it" he said licking his lips."She don't" Demary said looking at his phone."Thank you bestfriend" I said walking into my class hearing Derrell smack his lips.

JAYCEONS POV

"Man nigga hurry up" I rushed Willy as he got into the van.Today was the day I had to take out ole dude for pops."Nigga I'm running as fast as I can" He said getting inside. I ignored him and looked at my phone double looking at the address."so this gone be quick and smooth ight" I said loading up my AK-47.

"For sure" Willy said rubbing his hands together."so this nigga a drug hit or a money hit?"Farrell said adjusting his mask. "Family problems" I said keeping it short."but if he got some dirt we for sure cleaning it out"

"Are y'all taking me to school after" Willy said making me and Farrell look at him. "Nigga shut yo bitch ass up" we said in sync."what a nigga trying to get a education" He said smacking his lips.