Chapter 18:Hello,its me

Jadah

"You think this cute?" I asked Geneva,we was in the store Forever21 trying to find my birthday outfit.

"Don't you think it shows too much?" She asked with her lips to the side.

"You right,what about this " I asked picking up a light pink,twist front metallic cami dress.

"Yes,that's the one" she squealed.

"Ok,can I ask you something?" I asked looking at her.

"Yes,anything" she said declining whoever was calling her.

"Why do you have those big ass sunglasses on in the store?" I asked,I was suspicious because she haven't been coming around lately,and when she do she got these extra large sunglasses on.

"Nothing, I've been getting headaches from the light lately" she said looking nervous.

I bit my bottom lip.I wasn't going to pressure her to tell me what was really going on, whenever she was ready she know where I'm at.

"You know I got you right?" I asked putting my hand on her shoulder."Yes" she said.

"Ok,as long as you know that I'll cut a nigga up we good,I'm about to go pay for this stuff and we'll go get something to eat" I said as she nodded her head.

When I went to check out It was a girl that had a bruise under her eye.It looked like it was in the process of healing.She was pretty,Pretty chocolate skin with glowing brown eyes,she wore her hair in curls that stopped at her shoulders,and her figure was nice.

" Hi did you enjoy shopping?" She said ringing up the dress and the other Clothing I got."yea it was fine" I said looking at the accessories on the counter.

I looked down and seen I had a text from a unknown number.

515-234-5673-When you coming back?😩

I looked at the number sideways and realized it was Jayceons number,how the fuck he get my new number? I thought.

I called.

"Hello?"I asked

"Wassup baby" he said

"Jayceon how the hell you get my number?"I asked

The cashier shot her head up looking at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and handed her my card.

"Did you hear me?" He asked

"No Jayceon and I don't want to,please don't turn into some stalker ex" I said watching her swipe my card.

It looked like she was doing everything slow just to hear my conversation.

"Some stalker ex? I just wanna hear yo voice,what you doing" he said sounding like he high.

I let out a sigh and gave the cashier a "What" look,she was all in my business.

"Nothing,I'm at the store" I said looking at my nails.

"What you getting,get me some cookies" he said

"I'm not getting you nothing,I don't even like you" I said

"But I like you" he said

"Bye Jayceon why are you bothering me?"  I asked

"Is something wrong with your card taker?" I asked the cashier.

"Huh" Jayceon said.

"Shut up" I said.