Chapter 14:Thinking out loud pt.2

Jadah

I felt cold concrete under my feet when I woke up from being unconscious.The smell of mildew hit me strong..Demary beat me until I was knocked out cold.

I couldn't understand how someone you've known for years could turn around and do something like this,I guess drugs change people because I could tell he was hung out on drugs.

the only thought in my mind was " how could he do this to me".After all he the one who broke my heart,Then have the nerve to say I set him up.

I know I only have so much little time before he kills me for not spitting out Jayceon address,but that's just what he gone have to do.

I heard footsteps indicating someone was coming down to the basement.It was pitch dark until he flashed the flashlight on his phone at me.

"Wassup pretty girl,you not all that cute when yo face bruised up" The guy said touching my face.

I moved my face from his hand and continued to stare at him."Jayceons going to kill you" I said lowly.

"Oh yea?" Oops" he said dropping boiling hot water on my thighs.I screamed out in pain and tried to fight back the tears that was already coming down my face.

"You know what I've always wanted to do?" He said rubbing his hand up my inner thigh.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.If I wasn't tied up in this chair I would've been knocked this nigga out.

"Do you!" He yelled making jump."no" I cried out.

"Well you finna see" He said cutting the ropes tied up to me off.

As soon as he cut the last one off I stood up and punched him in his face.As he held the spot I punched him at I tried to run up the stairs but was stopped when he pulled my shirt making me fall down the steps.

The side of my thigh was bleeding from getting cut by the wood on the stairs. "You wanna be tough now? Huh?" He screamed punching me in my face.

I couldn't do nothing but take the pain,He had my arms under his knees holding them down to the point I couldn't defend myself.

"I'm gone show you something bitch" he said pulling my skirt,then panties off.He took his pants and boxers off and pulled me up to kiss him.

I spat in his face."You a bitch,and I hope your mom gets tortured just like I did"

His eyes turned black and he pulled out his gun.

*click click

"Pussy" I said evilly laughing.

"What the fuck Alfredo!what are you doing?" A familiar voice said.I looked in the direction the voice came from and my heart sank.

"Girl I'm so sorry sometimes my brother can get out of hand" Trevor said helping me up.

I couldn't say nothing,I just watched him as he pulled my skirt up and sat me back down on the chair.

"Hello to you too" He said kneeling down smiling in my face like we good or something.I just stared at him.I couldn't believe that someone I called friend,another person I called friend at that,Turned their back on me.

"Y'all foul man" I said as my voice cracked,my voice was slowly going away from all the screaming.

"No correction,They foul.Look it's a family thing.My uncle Jerk wants your Sexy ass boyfriend Jayceon,give us the address and you can get out of here"Trevor said Shrugging his shoulders.

"You gay as fuck man" Alfredo said shaking his head."and your a coward for trying to rape my bestfriend" Trevor said making me cringe at the word bestfriend.