Chapter 15:Hold up...wait a minute?

Jayceon
*that night
"Where the fuck he at" I yelled at Tanya,Word on the street she was ducking with Jerk,so I payed her a visit.

"Jayceon,I promise...I don't know" She cried.

"Bitch stop lying everybody know you been popping that loose twat for him,You gotta know where his house at unless you a hotel hoe" My older sister,Briana said rolling her eyes.

I brung my sister since I was taught better than to hit a girl,Briana was gone do all the ass beating.

"He gone kill me!" Tanya yelled out."Bitch. We don't.Give a.fuck,do it look like we care about yo life?" Briana said laughing.My sister was one careless girl.

"She right man,Honestly,Fuck you.You the reason my unborn son was killed cause yo broke ass wanna steal bitches clothes and shit" I said getting serious at the mentions of my Child.

"How could you say that? It wasn't m-"

"Bitch! Shut the fuck up! You should've been gave us the address to where this nigga lay his head at!" Briana said kicking Tanya in her mouth.

I chuckled at what just happened and cleared my throat.I stood up and went over to Tanya.

"Look man,she gone beat yo ass if you don't give us the address,type it in" I said handing her my phone.

She typed the address in my notes and handed me back my phone."Please don't kill me"

"Too late" Briana said shooting Tanya in the head twice.I looked at her with my eyebrows raised.

"I just don't like her" Briana said Shrugging her shoulders and walking out of the house.

I called one of my plugs to come clean the mess up.

Jerk was gone get his.

———————

Jadah
*2 months later

I popped up out of my sleep.I was sweating and breathing heavy.I looked around my pitch black room and quickly put my head on my pillow and screamed for nobody could hear me.

When I got away from being held hostage for a day,I thought I was going to be fine,and that I could blow it off.I was wrong..I've been paranoid,having bad dreams ,and sleep paralysis ever since.

I would have dreams that someone shot me in my head,and I would wake up right when they pulled pulled the trigger.

I sat up and held my head in my hands rocking back and forth."Why me,Why lord" I repeatedly said.I kept having flashbacks of Demarys fist repeatedly punching me,I could feel the stinging pain.

I touched my lip and remembered it being swollen to the point I couldn't feel my fingers touching it.I picked up my phone to call Jayceon,I wanted to hear his voice tell me everything was going to be fine.

When I called it rung to his voicemail.I called again and it rung 3 times before being answered."Hello" A women's voice said sounding as if she just woke up.

"Umm,Hello?" I said feeling myself getting angry.

"Who is this calling my man phone at 6 in the morning?" The women said raising her voice a little.

I laughed and ran my tongue over my top row of teeth."Oh really? Where's Jayceon"

"He sleep! Who the fuck is this!" She yelled.