Chapter 24: boop,bop

Jayceon
That night

I walked into the trap house with Jewels in a plastic bag.

"This yo bitch?" I said showing her face.

The dude Twan looked at her shocked he then looked back up at me.

I found out Jewels and Twan was plotting on killing me,I went through her phone and seen all of their texts.

"You won't believe who else we found out was helping him" My worker Joshua said.

"Show me" I said sitting down in the chair across from Twan.His eyes was fixed on Jewels.

"She dead bitch" I said to him.I spat on Jewels face.
Call me heartless but this bitch tried to kill me,fuck her.

I heard muttering like someone was trying to talk but something was over their mouth blocking their words from strung out clearly.

I looked in the direction of the talking.My eyes grew wide when I seen who it was.

Farrell.

"So this what we doing now,pussy" I said standing up. I could feel my blood boiling.

"I'm sorry,you my brother man.I let money get to my head" Farrell said.

"Shut the fuck up" I said punching him dead in his face.Blood splattered everywhere from his mouth.

He spit out blood."Yo bitch finna die"

I pulled my gun out and shot him in his head two times.

I said this before, I don't take well with death threats.

I called My plug.

"Find a girl named Sierra,kill her" I said.I then hung up.

"Now what am I going to do with you" I said walking towards Twan.I could see the fear in his eyes.

——————

Jadah
*two weeks later

I sat in my room on my bed.I couldn't believe I was carrying two babies inside of me.

I've been ignoring Jayceon calls for weeks now,I'm scared of slipping up and telling him,and his response is negative.

It's crazy because I haven't been experiencing any symptoms.The doctor said those "periods" was spotting.

My first ultrasound is today and so is my first therapy session.

Instead of going by myself I invited Jamie to come.

I went to look in my body mirror.There was a little something but not major.

I rubbed my stomach."I thought I was just eating good" I said to myself.

—————

"I can't believe your having twins Jadah" Jamie squealed rubbing my stomach.

I looked at her and smiled.I was too nervous to talk.

"So,I'm moving to Houston" Jamie said sitting down.

I shot my head towards her."Huh?" I asked.

"After graduation,I'm moving with my Aunt to Houston" she said playing with her fingers.

I face palmed myself.I forgot all about graduation.

"Why? What about Dorian? He moving too?" I asked.