Chapter 8:playing with fire

Jayceon pov
1 week later

"So where the fuck my weed at?" I asked one of the boys working for me."I-I-I don't know man thats all you gave me man" he stuttered."I know you ain't smoking my weed Smokey" I said putting my gun under his chin.

"Nah man I was just testing it out you know I can't sell ba-"

Pow!

"Nigga shut the fuck up" I said shooting him in his kneecap."somebody take this crippled bitch to the hospital,next time you play with my money you gone be 6 feet under" I said walking away.

"and that go for all y'all little niggas" I yelled making sure everyone in the room heard me."Damn Jay you on these little woes ass like that?" Farrell said entering the room dapping me up.

"Yeah man they think this shit peaches and cream until they end up like that" I said motioning my head towards dude I shot.

"Damn you aight?" Farrell said laughing."Didnt I say take him to a fucking hospital" I yelled making everyone jump up and pick up the groaning kid.

"Aye Jay I need to holler at you real quick" Farrell said motioning for me to come outside.

"Wassup?"I said putting my hands into my pockets."So remember ole dude...Jerk?" He said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah whats the deal?" I said getting impatient."Word out is he tryna take you out Brodie.Whats our move?" He said.

Me and Jerk was coo back when we was teenagers.We basically grew up doing this drug shit with each other.Thats until we ran into a altercation causing us both to get put in the dog pound.

"He coming for me huh? He a dead man walking" I said rubbing my chin.

Jadah pov

"Give me my headphones Dorian!" I yelled chasing Dorian around the house."These mines now boonk gang" he said running into his room locking the door

"Fuck You" I said hitting the door with the palm of my hand."Jadah Marie come here!" My mom yelled probably about to scold me for my harsh language.

"Yes mom" I said leaning on the door frame."1 stop yelling in my house,2 do you have something to tell me?" She said applying red lipstick to her lips.

"No what are you talking about?" I said sitting down on her bed."well Today at church I attempted to Thank Geneva's father for letting you spend the night at his house but he said you never came by,what's up with that?" She said turning around looking at me.

"Fuck" I mumbled."I went to a friends"

"Jadah tell me.I know your getting older but your still under my roof,living in my house.I deserve to know your whereabouts" she said giving me a hard glare.

I know for a fact she'll flip if I tell her I was at Jayceon's.For one he's 4 years older than me and he's a well known drug dealer.Telling her might be my last breath.

"I was at a male friends" I said biting my bottom lip.

"Name?" She said folding her arms over her chest.

"Jayceon...Michael" I said looking at her nervously.

"You playing with fire...Are you crazy?" She said raising her voice a little.

"Mom it's not even like that with him...I never did anything with him" I said getting annoyed.

"I love you so much,I rather say it now than later.I told you so" she said slipping on her heels.