Chapter 10:Ima grown women

Jayceon

I sat back on my couch and inhaled the smoke from my blunt."We gotta find that nigga,and kill em"
Jordan said playing the game.

"Shut the fuck up about that lame ass high school beef,Just fight the nigga.one on one...what you pussy or something?" I said putting the blunt down sitting up.

"Too much money on me to me to raise my hands fight,I wanna see that nigga dead" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Right now we got bigger shit to worry about lil bro" I said patting his shoulder. "like what?" He said pausing the game turning around to look at me.

"Jerk" I said with a evil smirk."First we gone find that nigga then kill him,take his product,take whoever else out that's related to him,and then we can kill bitch boy" I said referring to Demary.

"When we getting started" Jordan said resuming his game."First we gotta get the ok from pops,since we gone need his crew to make sure this shit go smoothly" I said rubbing my chin.

"Ok,That's a plan,but aye who was ole girl you grabbed up at D&B?" He said chuckling.

"Nobody" I said standing up."Nobody? You was trying to save her ass what you mean nobody" Jordan said clearly not on my side.

"Whatever" I said walking up to the door."Where you going" Jordan yelled.

"Janet want me to come meet her family or some shit" I said opening the door."awe man the pussy got you meeting mommy and daddy,Damn I knew I should've fucked first" Jordan said making me shake my head.Like I said before,he's.a.dumb.nut.

—————-

"Ok baby be on your best behavior because I know you have a temper" Janet said fixing my polo collard shirt."yeah aight" I said snatching my shirt from her hands.

"They should be here by now" she said checking the Rolex I bought her."They need to hurry the fuck up cause I ain-"

"Hey" a stern voice said.A man came to our table who I'm suggesting is Janet's dad."Hey Mr.Dolas" I said standing up extending my hand for a handshake.

He accepted my handshake and sat down."Where the other 2" Janet said looking around the restaurant.

"We have names,and my brother-my dads son did not want to come,he rather meet real kin" a familiar voice said sitting down across from me.

I could recognize that smart ass mouth from anywhere.It was Jadah,she was looking good too.She had on black dress that stopped at her knees with a jean jacket,her hair was bone straight making her look 10x older.

"Oh...ok,Hey isn't you the girl from D&B?" Janet said smiling.Jadah looked at her and smiled."yes and isn't you-never mind" She said as her eyes traveled to me.

I looked at her and smiled " hey baby" I mouthed to her."Fuck you" she mouthed back with the middle finger up.Janet and her father was too busy looking at the menu to even notice.

I put the peace sign up to my mouth and flicked my tongue  between my fingers."remember that" I mouthed to her.

She rolled her eyes and put her head down trying to hide her smile.

"So,we didn't just come here to eat...tell each other about yourself" Their dad said clearing his throat.

"I don't think it was necessary For Janet to bring her pimp" Jadah said lowly but loud enough for me to hear making me choke on my drink.