Chap. 5

Harry POV:

Me and Percy were running through the tunnels. Percy was panting hard just like me. That's when I saw it. The mirror. Percy had refused to tell me what he saw in the mirror he had only said that maybe someday he would. But any way back to the story. That mirror had Professor Quirrel standing in front of it. He seemed frustrated.

"Hurry up I can't stand this anymore," said a strange voice, "The gods are rising and I must bring their downfall after I conquer the wizarding world.

"Of course my lord," the Professor. Then he saw me and Percy. He grinned evilly. "Oh come here boys maybe you can help me." Once again Percy used his excellent judge of character and flipped Quirrel the bird. He scowled while I once again stifled a laugh. He glared at us.

"Ok if you think you are so clever then why don't you get the stone," He said grabbing Percy's arm and pulling him in front of the mirror.

"HANDS OFF MY BROTHER!" I yelled while grabbing my wand.

"You will show respect to your superiors you piece of trash!" the strange voice said, "Show me to them!"

"But master your not strong enough yet!" Quirrel protested weakly.

Line Break. (Queue Quirrel and Voldemort yelling, stone gets put in Percy's pocket and both boys get knocked out)

I woke up in the infirmary Percy was in a bed and already awake. He was eating some of those every flavor beans. And of course with his luck and judging by his face he got yet another rotten egg. I laughed he looked at me in surprise.

"Hi," I said dumbly. I went to wave my hand but found it was in a brace. Percy had a similar one on his left arm as well as a sling. That's when Dumbledore came in.

"Hello boys mind if I pull up a chair?" He said pulling a chair in between our beds.

Line Break (Dumbledore explains everything to the boys  and they go back to the Dursley's for the summer)   

A/N: OMG finally. Ok so another short chapter but I will continue to update. I love this story to much to abandon it so don't worry about me not finishing it. So most events are the same but there is one major change. They aren't twin sons of Poseidon instead I think that they are going to be the twin sons of Hades. But of course for the story they are like ten when they first meet Voldemort and 12-15 during the titan war. So before I end this I would like to send a big thank you to all my loyal readers who are reading this book. I absolutely love you all so much! Thank you for your love and support!

Until next time my little Poppins!

-Blue Jay