Chap 14

Percy POV:

I knew that I was getting a strange looks. It was because I had refused to wear a uniform. Instead I was wearing a black leather jacket, dark grey jeans, black combat boots, and a light grey T-shirt with a black skull on it and of course a black bandanna wrapped around my neck. The shoulders on my jacket were thicker so that way Treasure could sink her claws in. Unlike most griffins she could control her size her favorite thing to do was go into the Ares cabin and then grow into a huge size and scare the crap out of them. When we walked into the Dinning Hall (Again question me on the name at your own risk) Many of the older students looked at us in shock. Well me and Harry anyway. A few gasped at the sight of Treasure on my shoulder instantly recognizing her. Dumbledore stood up in shock his eyes misting over at the sight of us.

"Well bless my old soul the Potter twins have come back to Hogwarts," McGonagall said her voice above a whisper. Malfoy jumped up in shock.

"Professor those two! They are the ones who threatened me on the train!" He screamed pointing at us. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. Annabeth giggled at this I rolled my eyes. All the girls though were giggling like idiots so apparently its something all girls do.

"Harry and Percy?!? They couldn't hurt a fly!" Nevil cried. I smirked and he backed down.

"Okay then lets get on with the sorting for the others then," Dumbledore said.

"Valdez Leo!" Leo climbed up to the stool. Once the hat was on his head he started tinkering with some parts from his tool belt.

"RAVENCLAW!" Phil yelled. The Ravenclaw table cheered. Me and Harry snickered they don't know what their in for.

"McLean Piper!" As piper walked up most of the male student body and even some of the female students started murmuring and wolf whistling at her. Jason simply glared at them and they backed down but some of the guys still had their eyes on her.

"GRIFFINDOR!"

"Grace Jason," Before Jason went up to the hat he wrapped his arms around Piper and kissed her passionately causing others to slump down in defeat. When Jason finally stopped kissing Piper and went up to the stool and Phil was placed on his head. After waiting forever and me  playing with Reaper in it's ring form.

"GRIFFINDOR!" Finally!

"Johnson Peter!" Many girls and guys were checking Peter out and he groaned. Many times this had happened but he was very happy with his current boyfriend Will Solace and they were pretty cute together. We even found out after the war with Gaea that Peter had a very special and rare power of Poseidon. He can get pregnant! I fanboy at the very thought of it. Oh wait I'm off topic stupid ADHD!

"GRIFFINDOR!"

"And finally Chase Annabeth!" Annabeth glanced at me before she went up to Phil. Unlike with Jason the hat was quicker this time.

"RAVENCLAW!" The Ravenclaw table cheered and Annabeth went to join her house. Me and Harry were left standing like idiots and Dumbledore nodded at us.

"Due to the amount of time both Potters have been away they will be resorted!" He yelled. I paled visibly and I'm already pretty pale.

"Potter Harry!" Harry looked at me sympathetically before going up. I couldn't help but notice that Ginny kept staring at Harry's - Oh My GODS GINNY HAS A CRUSH ON MY TWIN! When Harry turned around and noticed my face he gave me a confused look. I smirked at him. He he I know something that he doesn't. Harry sat down on the stool and Phil was placed on his head.

"DANG YOUR HEAD IS WAY DARKER THIS TIME AROUND! GRIFFINDOR!" Harry stood up shacking his head. He groaned and sat down next to Ron.

"Potter Percy!" I gulped but walked up nether the less. Hi Phil, I said once he was placed on my head. Oh hi Percy I have to sort you again huh? Oh crap. Language!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU DANG IS THIS WHAT THEY DO TO YOU IN AMERICA?!?!?!? OH GREAT GOD GRIFFINDOR! JUST GET ME OFF OF YOUR HEAD GOOD GOD! GRIFFINDOR! GRIFFINDOR ALRIGHT!" I raised an eyebrow. "Wow you haven't even gotten to Tartarus yet". I thought as Phil was taken off my head and I went to join my brother at the Gryffindor (I have been spelling it wrong the whole time) all the while everyone was staring at me and Phil who was still screaming his head off.

"Well that was eventful" I told Harry. 

"What happened to in Tartarus?" Harry asked. I smiled innocently.

"Oh he didn't even get to Tartarus I think it may have been the first war but Hera's also kind of a bitch so she may have scared the crap out of him or was it just our father?" Harry nodded back in understanding.

"Yeah dad is kind of scary," Harry agreed.

LINE BREAK

"Hey guess what I can talk now!" Percy yelled.

"Percy were the hell are we?" Harry asked.

"You are in the Author's mind,"

"Woah is that why there is a Demon Bunny here?" Percy asked.

"What is with the Author and Bunnies?" Harry asked.

"Well you can find out! The Author is having a Q&A and you can ask questions about anything you want!" Percy yelled.

"Yeah stories, personal life, and their sexuality!" Harry joined in.

"HARRY!"

"It's true you said that they can ask ANYTHING!" Percy and Harry said together.

"Well I guess that is true....."

"Yeah ask them about up coming stories or personal life they'll answer it all!" Percy said.

"Just ask your questions in the comments below and they will be answered!" Harry yelled.