Chap 26/ FINAL PART 2

The winners of the contest are @Alex-Fierro17, and @Ayeanime223. Redemption's identity is Luke! For this chapter I recommend playing I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons. Ok? Good lets go! This chapter takes place 20 years after Percy's death.

Harry POV:

I opened my eyes slowly. I was a habit I picked up about fifteen years ago, when my kids turned four. About a year after I returned to England Ginny had given birth to triplets. Turning over in bed to face my beautiful wife I realized Ginny was already up. Crap, no morning sex then. Crawling out of bed slowly I blinked the sleep out of my eyes, I reached over and grabbed my glasses which I started wearing again. Walking down stairs I saw my oldest son Vagus (Special thanks to Ayeanime223) who was named after Percy. Vagus was just like Percy in many ways, like how he was over protective of his friends and family, he was just a sarcastic as Percy too.

"Hey Sport where are your siblings?" I asked ruffling his hair even though he was seventeen. Vagus looked just like me, same black hair, same green eyes, though he defiantly had some of Percy in him. 

"Somewhere," He said in between shoving mouthfuls of food into his mouth. When me and Ginny had the triplets we decided that we would never tell them about the gods, but we couldn't stop Hogwarts, so all three of them grew up in the wizarding world only. To keep up the charade of being mortal both me and Ginny have been slowly aging along with our kids. I must say I really hate doing it but once they all move out we won't have to keep looking so old all the time. Currently I have one too many grey streaks in my hair and I don't like it. When the others come over they make sure to make fun of me for my appearance. Ginny certenly aged better then me not that I minded at all. I sat down at the table and helped myself to some bacon and eggs.

"Hey pops!" My second eldest son Thomas ( special thanks to @Alex-Fierro17 ) came barging into the room. Thomas had my eyes and Ginny's hair. Unlike Vagus, Thomas was extremly caring and had hopes of becoming a doctor, while Vagus want to be an Auror (Sorry I don't have any books with me right now so if this is wrong let me know). 

"Mom do you have any tampons I can borrow?" Vagus began choking on his bacon and Thomas turned bright red, as my youngest child came in the room, My daughter Violet. She had black hair and green eyes. Violet was extremly intellegent and beautiful, but she was competly shamless. We had received several angry owls from Hogwarts because she would forget one or more (usually several pieces) of clothing, completly by acceident though. Violet could be described as aloof but she was a good kid over all, unlike her siblings she was able to see into the future, so after her last year at Hogwarts she is going to Iceland to study with other seers since I don't trust Professer Trelawney to teacher her. 

"Yes dear their under the sink," Ginny told her with a sigh.

"K thanks!" Violet called as she went back to the bathroom.

"Hey Violet?" I called.

"Yeah dad?" She turned around.

"Can you please put some pants on and maybe a top too while your at it?" I asked. She looked down at her body in confusion. Only then did she realize that she forgot her clothes.

"Oh ok I'll go get those then," I sighed and shook my head as she skipped away. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I looked up.

"Vagus can you get that please?" Ginny asked while picking up his plate. He nodded and rushed to the door. 

"Hello?" Vagus said, "Gahhh!!" I shoot out of my chair and raced to the door to see Vagus with a sword sticking out of his chest. He was looking down at his chest in horror, the person at the door wasn't really a person but a Damned, I could tell that it wasn't Redemption but that did nothing for my son who lay dying on the floor.