Chap. 18

Harry POV:

I looked up at the celling trying to comprehend what Percy had just told me. After cleaning himself up a bit he went to bed. I noticed that he still looked a little pale and grimaced whenever he moved. The way Percy talked it was like he knew that he wouldn't be coming out of this ok or even in one piece. When he showed me the mark I felt like I would throw up whatever was left in my stomach from lunch. 

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Percy screamed. I bolted up everyone else in our dorm woke up as well. I ran over to Percy's side, his eyes where wide and he looked scared out of his mind.

"Quick go get Madam Pomfery (Hopefully I spelt that right)," I said to Ron, who nodded and ran off. 

"It's ok Perce help is on it's way," I said gripping his hand. 

(LINE BREAK because I can)

Percy was fully awake by now all our friends where here. All of them had different stages of grief written on they're faces. Annabeth looked like she would either kill someone or break out in tears at any given moment, Piper was crying into Jason's chest and for all the good it did him he was trying to be strong for his best friend's sake but was failing miserably, I could see the few tears that fell from his eyes as he tried to look stoic, Peter was crying into his fist and Leo had sad pathetic flames dancing on his shoulders.  Hermione was crying and Ron was trying (and failing) to comfort her. Percy himself had finally stopped acting like he was fine. His skin was white as a sheet, by now he was coughing up blood so much he didn't even bother to wipe the blood off his face. I looked at my brother in fear and worry. Our entire lives we only had each other and I don't know what I'd do if he died.

"Hey Harry," 

"Yes Percy?"

"You know how long I've been fighting this?"

"How long?"

"Since we found out that we're demi gods,"

"Percy wha-"

"Look right now I'm seeing five of you and I'm no idiot, I want you to take care of yourself and I need you to promise me something before all this is over."

"Of course anything."

"Settle down, live a normal life, don't die, and cut yourself off from the gods and magic-"

"Percy why?"

"Harry the gods, magic it is the cause of like 97% of all our problems, I want you to live with only the other 3% of life's problems." Then he started coughing a lot. Them Madam Pomfery came in and shooed us away.

(Line Break)

At 4:32 A.M. on Oct 17th 2018 Percy Potter son of Hades, King of Ghost, Slayer of Monsters, and many other titles, has past on to the next life. May his soul find peace and rest.

Percy POV: 

I woke up with a head ache the size of Texas. Looking around I found myself in an empty room with nothing in it except for the bed I was on and a mirror on the far wall. Getting up on shaking legs, I made my way over to the mirror. I gasped. My once black hair turned sliver and white, I had regained my surfer's tan skin color, my eyes turned into a healthy sea green or one of them the other was stark white, all my scars where gone, including the one on my throat. Replacing the scars on my neck and face we're black and sliver markings starting on my check covering my right arm and went down to my right hip, coming out of my right shoulder was a mechanical wing matching the color scheme of the marks. Then I realized something no scar on my throat maybe......

"M-my n-nam-me i-is P-perc-cy," I stuttered out. Once again I gasped. Taking a deep breath I tried again.

"My n-name is P-percy,"  I frowned this is going to work and it's going to work now.

"My name is Percy," I said then I grinned proudly revealing sharp canines that I failed to notice sooner. 

"Why hello Percy it is nice to meet you," A strange voice said. I whipped around and came face to face with a strange man. He looked like the night sky just decided to become a person, he wore black and sliver robes, and his eyes where the only things not in constant movement, They where gold that held a spark of mischief in them.

"Umm hi?"

"Hello Percy, my name is Chaos and I think I have a business offer for you."

A/N: I'm alive sort of. Sorry for the lack of updating. Lately I've been getting sick a lot and I've also been dealing with major emotional baggage and writer's block. This story will continue and I won't stop writing no matter what so don't worry.

Until next time my Little Poppins!!

-Blue Jay

P.S. Sorry for the short chapter!