Chap 9

Harry POC:

Me and Percy were sitting in our Cabin. The Hades Cabin was black with bones decorating it with Greek fire burning in torches outside. Percy was sharpening his stygian iron sword named Reaper. My sword was called Demise the only difference between the two was the fact that Reaper's handle had a dragon carved into the grip, Demise had a skull connecting the blade to the grip. Ever since we came to America I had started wearing contacts so that way I didn't have to worry about my glasses breaking. Also after Hades claimed us our green eyes had a circle of black around them with gold flecks in the iris. Then their was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called. The Peter Johnson walked in. Peter was a son of Poseidon with dark brown hair and sea blue eyes. He is also one of our best friends.

"What's up Pete?" I said looking at him curiously he normally stayed as far away from the Hades Cabin as he could if he could help it. I didn't blame him it was pretty freakin scary and so was Percy when he was in a bad mood. Out of the two of us he was by far the stronger twin. Peter glanced around nervously.

"Chiron wants to see all of us," He said then left quickly. 'He seemed nervous' Percy signed to me. When I looked at him I saw his oh so famous smirk. He knew very well why Peter was scared of our cabin.

"You should be ashamed for scaring him that badly," I scolded him even after leavening England I still retained my accent I remember when we came all the Aphrodite Cabin swooned over it, "Now come on Mr. Creepo Chiron's waiting." I told him standing up and heading toward the door. Percy stood up with Treasure on his shoulder and followed me out.

"Hay guys!" said a voice virtually  dripping with knowledge. Annabeth. "Mind if I join you?" I nodded my head and she beamed. I didn't miss the fact that her eyes glanced over to Percy. Ever since we got here it's been a well known fact that the daughter of Athena had a crush on my brother. Not that he knew that. I mean he wasn't even that open with his feelings to begin with ever since we came to Camp. I was a sunny day compared to him and I am not really that open either.

"Harry!" Annabeth yelled at me. I jumped and she snickered while high fiving Percy. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"What Annie?" She groaned at the nickname.

"We're here," she told me. I looked up and saw the big house.

"Oh," I said stupidly. We walked inside to the meeting room. In there was Peter, Jason, Piper, Frank, Thalia, Hazel, Leo, and Chiron.

"Oh boys your here that's good now we can start," Chiron said. "Some of you have fought in the Titan war and the war against Gaea. Now I'm asking all of you to fight again." There was a collective gasp from around the room mainly from the girls. Chiron raised his hand for order. 'We already fought against Kronos and Mother Mud and you want us to fight again you little piece of-' I smacked Percy before he could finish. Chiron raised an eyebrow in amusement he was no stranger to Persassy. Percy glared at me before returning his attention back to Chiron.

"As I was saying this is not a normal war like we fought in the past. This is a war with Witches and Wizards," I gasped and Percy was staring wide eyed at Chiron.

"Do you mean-?" I left the question in the air and Percy was signing something to fast for any of us to catch. Chiron nodded. I put my head in my hands and Percy who was still in shook stumbled back.

"What's going on guys?" Annabeth asked.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Jason asked placing a comforting hand on my back. I was shaking and Percy looked like he was gonna vomit wait scratch that he did vomit. I on the other hand was not fairing any better.

"You mean we have to go back t-to England?" I questioned. Chiron came over.

"I'm sorry I know how hard it was for the two of you to re-adjust," he told us.

"Ok can some one please tell me why the Iron Twins have been brought to their knees by this topic?!" Thalia asked/yelled. I ignored her.

"When are we leaving?" I asked quietly. Chiron gave us a sympathetic look.

"In an hour you two are excused I will explain everything else to the others you two go pack. Percy the poor guy who was still recovering from vomiting once looked like he was gonna puke again if that was even possible meanwhile I'm sure that my white underwear have just turned a lovely shade of yellow. I grabbed Percy by the shoulder that Treasure wasn't on and pulled him to our cabin. When we got there I went to change my pants and Percy changed his shirt after he finished emptying out his stomach some more. I gave him a pitiful look returning to the wizarding world would be suicide right now due to the fact we are so behind with our magic. Sure we would practice every now and then but honestly a third year could beat us in a duel. I started grabbing my stuff and stuffing it in my backpack all our stuff was in England but I knew that Percy would only wear a uniform over his dead body he loved his black. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hedwig fly in window. Since we left I have let her do her own thing most of the time but she was still with me a lot so I normally knew were she was. I turned around and saw that Percy was pretty much done packing. We both had just put all our clothes into our backpacks along with some ambrosia and nectar. Finally done I shouldered my backpack and stretched out my arm so that way Hedwig could land on it. Percy was already by the door. 'Are you ready?' he signed. I nodded.

"Yeah lets go," I said then we walked toward the big house daring anyone to try and stop us. We walked shoulder to shoulder and our steps matched perfectly this is way we were called the Iron Twins. Because we were as tough as iron. When we got to the big house we glared at the others daring them to ask about our outbreak earlier.

"POP!" Turning around that's when everyone's eyes landed on three people in wizarding robes and one guy in a trench coat. Trench coat guy also had a really weird/cool eye that kept darting everywhere looking at everything and everyone. Then the eye landed on us. The man looked surprised for a minute before he limped over to the two of us.

"SO THIS IS WERE YOU TWO LITTLE IDIOTS HAVE BEEN FOR FIVE YEARS!" He yelled grabbing us by our hair.

"OW OW OI PLEASE LET GO!" I yelled while Treasure jumped off of Percy's shoulder with a squawk.

"Mad Eye what are you doing that for?" One of the men asked he had pale skin, brown hair, and three jagged lines on his cheek. That's when 'Mad Eye' pushed up my bangs to reveal my scar. The man's eyes widened.

"Harry and Percy Potter y-your a-alive," He stuttered out. 

"Woah woah woah, hold your eye balls here for a second how do you know death breath and Mr. Creepo?" Leo asked excitedly jumping up and down, "Does it have some thing to do-" he was cut off by the fist of Percy Potter hitting him square in the jaw. All I can say to that is ow Percy punches hard. I gave Leo a look.

"Not another word Valdez not another word," I said dangerously he gulped and started tinkering with some parts form his tool belt. The last man had long black hair and a crazed look in his eyes.

"Alright then on that note lets get to England," He said.

"Potters your with me I need to keep an eye on you two," Mad Eye said, "Everyone else go with either Remus, Sirius, or Charlie now go," he said still having a firm grip on me and Percy. 

A/N: And it is done! Okay now I am going to get something to eat because I got's to feed my Face Hole! So I was super excided for this chapter in particular so yeah. I fact my swim coach told me several times during practice Positive Thoughts have Positive Thoughts. Then I had to explain that I just have a scary thinking face and I was thinking of Harry Potter. But anyway. You guys are so spoiled. I serious you are so lucky that this is my favorite story otherwise you'd be screwed. Speaking of stories my other two that are currently available to be read is Monsters to Opposites a Gravity Falls Fanfic and Secret Trio a Danny Phantom, American Dragon, and Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja crossover. Currently Monsters to Opposites is on Hiatus until I finish one of my other stories.

Until next time my little Poppins!

-Blue Jay