Voices

I woke up to hearing voices. The voices were muffled a little but I could still make out what they were saying.

"We need to just go ahead and kill her Hunter, there is no use in keeping her if we can't get anyone to buy her." A deep raspy voice spoke.

They are trying to sell me?

"I don't want to kill her just yet, let's wait and see, if we can't get anyone to buy her in the next two weeks then we can kill her then." Hunter told the other man.

I have two weeks to be bought.

"Besides, someone is coming tomorrow." Hunter says.

"Why not now? No one is going to buy her! I mean, look at the girl! No one wants her, she is to fragile." The deep raspy voice spoke again.

"I said wait two weeks Leo! End of discussion!" Hunter was now mad. So, the other mans name is Leo.

After Hunter and Leo stopped talking, Hunter and I'm guessing Leo walked in and I hurriedly closed my eyes and acted like I was asleep.

"No need to act like you are asleep sweetheart. I already know you are awake." Hunter spoke to me. I opened my eyes and immediately started crying.

"Why are you crying Alexandra?" Hunter questioned. For once he actually seemed worried.

"W-why are y-you trying to s-sell me?" I questioned Hunter.

"Sweetheart, we are doing it for our own good. We don't need you. We need the money we will be getting off of you." Hunter informed me.

"W-what if I wanna s-stay with you?" I asked Hunter. I don't wanna stay with him but I don't want them to sell me to some random person. You never know what they will do to me. It could be worse than this!

"Alexandra, you and I both know you don't want to stay with me." He answered my question with a smirk. Why was he smirking?

"There will be a person come to see if they want you tomorrow." Hunter informed me. I just sat there not wanting to say anything.

He left the room and I curled up in a corner crying. I can't take this anymore!

**NEXT DAY**

"Put these clothes on and hurry because the person is here now." Hunter demanded. I hurriedly put the clothes on. As I was about to sit down on the bed the person that wanted to see if he wanted to buy me walked in and I jumped up so fast.

I can not believe what I am seeing.

"N-Nathan?!" I questioned with a surprised tone.

Who is Nathan? How does Alexandra know him? Keep reading to find out more

Who is Nathan? How does Alexandra know him? Keep reading to find out more. Word count, 459.