Wounds

**Nathan's POV**

I woke up to hearing Alexandra scream. I hurriedly ran into the room that she's in and I see Leo cutting her arm. "Please stop! I'm begging you to stop!" She screams out. I want to help her but there is nothing I could do.

**Later in the afternoon**

"Hey, Leo?" I call for him.

"Yeah?" Leo answers.

"When I first bought Alexandra, there was other people. What happened to them?" I question.

"We killed the girls and the men are with Hunter." Leo answers.

"When will he be back?" I question.

"Um, I believe he will be back in a few days. I'm not really too sure." He answers. I turn to walk back up the stairs. "Hey, Nathan." Leo calls for me. I turn around so I'm facing him now.

"Yeah?" I ask. Confused to what he wants.

"Give Alexandra these clothes and untie her so she can go get a shower. Then wrap up her wounds once she's done." Leo demands me while holding out some clothes for me to give her.

"Will do." I answer.

I run up the stairs and open the door. "Please don't! I'm sorry!" Alexandra screams without opening her eyes. Her voice sounds so frail. I can tell she's on the verge of unconsciousness.

"It's just me, Nathan. I'm going to untie you so you can go get a shower, then I'll wrap up the wounds." I tell her in a soft voice. She opens her eyes into little slits, you could barely see that her eyes are open. I walk over to her and start to untie her. "Why would you try to leave without me?" I ask her feeling hurt.

"I didn't know where you were. I was going to go get help." She told me.

"Oh." Is all I could say.

I help her to the bathroom then give her the clothes Leo gave me. She took about 10 to 15 minutes getting a shower.

I knock on the bathroom door. "Yeah?" She answers on the other side of the door.

"Um, are you ready for me to wrap up your wounds?" I ask her.

"Um, yeah. I'm in my undergarments. You can come in" She answers.

I open the bathroom door and sure enough, she is in her undergarments.

I look at her body trying to see all the wounds she has. She has belt marks everywhere.

I start wrapping up her stomach first. I try to go as fast as I can because I can tell she is uncomfortable.

Once I finish wrapping up her stomach I look at her left arm. I can now read what it says. GONER, in all capital letters. I finish wrapping all her wounds up.

Word count, 459

Word count, 459.