Back Again

**Leo's POV**

I hear a loud bang come from upstairs so I run upstairs not caring about locking the door to the basement, she's chained up so she can't get out of the basement anyway.

I run to the kitchen and see Nathan lying on the floor with Hunter standing over him. Hunter has a pocketknife in his hand and I look back down to Nathan and I see he is clutching tightly to the far right side of his stomach.

"What did you do?!" I yell.

"What do you mean what did I do?! What is my son doing here, Leo?!" Hunter yelled at me.

"Well, you see, he and that stupid girl went to the police." I calmly say, almost without any sound of emotions.

"We made a deal Leo! Where is the girl?!" Hunter yells at me while slinging the knife across the floor and walks away from Nathan and stops right in front of me.

"She's in the basement, chained up." I casually tell him. He walks around going toward the living room.

"Bring Nathan to the basement." Hunter sourly tells me. I walk over to Nathan and pull him to his feet then drag him to the basement.

**Hunter's POV**

Before I go in the basement I flip the light switch to the basement so I can see. I open the door to the basement and immediately spot Alexandra.

She is chained up, off the ground a little. She has her head slumped down like she has no care in the world of who walked in. She is shivering in fear. Her shirt is pulled up to where her stomach starts. She has a bunch of cuts and bruises on her. Her left arm looks broke, and it has the word GONER cut into her skin. She has a blindfold covering her eyes. She looks like she hasn't ate in days.

I walk over to her and untie the blindfold but she keeps her head held down, and has her eyes closed. I grab up under her chin and slightly push her head up where it's facing me. "Open your eyes." I calmly say to her.

She tries to open them as wide as she can but they are swollen from being punched so hard so many times. She looks like she hadn't slept hardly any.

"You look terrible." I say. She has her eyes on an object behind me so I turn to look and see that Leo threw Nathan on the ground.

Word count, 422

Word count, 422.