Torture

Nathan and I walk out of the bathroom and walk downstairs to the kitchen and I sit across from Leo.

"Are you hungry Alexandra?" Leo asks me. I nod my head. "I said, are you hungry?" He raises his voice some.

"Yes." I answer with a frail voice. Leo stands up and walks over to me and grabs me harshly by my arm and starts dragging me out of the kitchen.

"Well, too bad." He told me. Why would he ask me if I'm hungry if I'm not allowed to eat?

He drags me harshly through the living room then he unlocks a door. When he opens the door there is a staircase going down into a basement.

He pushes me down the stairs making me fall. When I finally get on bare ground my left arm all the way to my shoulder is in pain. I'm pretty sure my arm is broken.

I look up to the door seeing Nathan looking panicked, and Leo was frantically laughing. Leo then closes the door then I hear the lock. He locked me down here!

I slid into a corner, then huddled up in it. It stinks down here. There is a tiny window at the top of the wall, it's big enough to see a little sunlight. The sunlight glares into the basement, giving off a little light to see. I look around the basement and see bones. Why are there bones in here? Then it hits me. I start screaming frantically.

**Nathan's POV**

"Why did you lock her in the basement?" I question Leo.

"She is being punished." He answered.

"Hasn't she been punished enough? Did you see what you have done to her? She has belt warps everywhere!" I yell.

"She needs to learn her lesson! I don't believe giving her belt warps is enough! She's going to learn! You two made a mistake going to the police and y'all will not leave out of here alive!" He yells. "Just wait until she finds what she least expects down there." Leo informs me.

All of a sudden I hear Alexandra start screaming frantically.

Word count, 357.