Chores

I woke up curled up in a ball in the corner. I guess I had fell asleep.

I sat there still in the position I woke up in just staring out in space. Not really thinking of anything. What is there to think about? I'm going to die here. That's it.

I wish time would hurry and take me now. This is going to be a long life.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom that was in the room I ran to last night.

I looked in the tiny mirror that hung above the sink. I look like I haven't slept for ages. My face is so pale and has gotten so skinny already. It hasn't been long since I was kidnapped again. I hadn't realized I haven't been eating properly. I look rough.

I see the shower behind me in the mirror and decide I want to take a shower.

I walk out of the bathroom and look around for a dresser or a closet. I lay my eyes on a dresser and walk over to it and open up a drawer. I found some sweatpants and a long shirt. I decided to just wear that.

I walk back in the bathroom and turn on the shower and get the water temperature how I like it. I finally get undressed and step in the shower.

After I get done washing off the soap I get out of the shower and start drying my body. I dry my hair as much as I possibly can. I get dressed then walk downstairs.

"Look who's finally up." Leo Enthusiastically said. I just gave him a 'shut up or else' look. "There is some cereal on the counter if you want some food. The milk is right here on the table." Leo explains.

"Thanks." I mutter, not really wanting to talk.

I look for a bowl and spoon when I find what I need I walk over to the cereal and poor some in the bowl. Fruit loops, I've never been a fan of them. But I need to eat.

After pouring my cereal I walk over to the table and pour some milk in the bowl and start eating.

"Did you sleep good in that little corner after your little tantrum?" Leo questioned.

"Sure, I slept real good in this house. It was the best sleep I've ever had in forever." I sarcastically say.

"I'm going out to do work around here today, so I want you to clean the house and have food cooked by the time I get back." Leo tells me.

"Um, what do you want me to cook?" I question knowing I'm not supposed to ask questions.

"I don't care what you cook as long as it's good Alexandra!" Leo yells at me then put his dishes in the sink and walks out and I hear the door lock.

Word count, 486

Word count, 486.