The Buyer

************************************

**Recap Real Quick**

"N-Nathan?!" I questioned with a surpised tone.

**End Of Recap**

"What are you doing here?" I questioned him.

"I'm here to buy you. I heard you got kidnapped and I found out who kidnapped you. Aren't you happy to see me? Your ex boyfriend?" Nathan informed me.

"Um, what are you going to do with me when you buy me?" I questioned him.

"Well, they will be checking in on me. Making sure we don't go to the police, seeing since I know how I got here and all. So, what we are going to do is we will go back to my place, and until we know they are not watching me anymore we will go to the police." Nathan explained to me.

Nathan left the room to give them the money to buy me.

"Come on Alexandra, you are being bought, you are very lucky." Hunter informed me.
---------------------------------------------------------
After Nathan and I got out of the house we got into Nathans car and drove away.

"I'm so grateful to be out of there." I told Nathan. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Can we go to McDonalds? I want some of there delicious fries. Plus, I'm starving!" I questioned Nathan. He chuckled and nodded his head.

Nathan wanted to eat inside so we went inside and ate. No one noticed me, so we are good, the plan isn't ruined. Nathan wanted me to tell him all about the time I was captured then he asked if they raped me and I told him no. After about an hour of talking we finally decided to leave. I don't know where we are but I can tell it is going to take awhile to get to his place, so I decide to go to sleep.

 I don't know where we are but I can tell it is going to take awhile to get to his place, so I decide to go to sleep

I know this is a very short chapter and I am so sorry for it. Word count, 317.