Going Through

Nathan and I walk out the basement when we know everyone is asleep. We walk into the kitchen and there is car keys and a phone sitting on the table. I grab both. They made this easy for us.

We try to open the front door but it's locked. So I use every key until one of them works.

We walk outside into the chill air. We look for a vehicle and go up to it. It's the only vehicle here. So it has to be the vehicle we need.

I get in the passenger seat while Nathan gets in the drivers seat. He cranks up the car and pulls out.

Then I look back at the house and Hunter and Leo are running around back. I guess there is another vehicle behind the house.

"Nathan step on the gas!" I say as I see headlights coming from behind the house.

"I'm going as fast as I can Alexandra!" Nathan yells at me. All of a sudden Hunter is pushing his vehicle into this one.

"Hold on tight Alexandra." Nathan tells me. Then Nathan jerks the steering wheel and it pushes Hunter and Leo off the road.

The hard jerk pushed my head into the window and it busts the window and I have glass in my face and hair now. I look into the rearview mirror and see their truck flipping.

"Alexandra, use that phone you grabbed and call the police." Nathan calmly tells me.

 I turn the phone on and go to the dialpad and dial the polices number.

"Hello, this is the police station. How may I help you?" The woman sweetly says.

"Hello, this is Alexandra Adams. We need help! We have been kidnapped! We just escaped, and stole their vehicle and they followed us so we pushed them off the road and now their vehicle is flipped over, we need help!" I yell into the phone.

"Ok, you say we. So Nathan is with you?" She questions.

"Yes lady he is with me!" I scream into the phone.

"Ok, do you have any idea where y'all are?" She questions me. I look around and all I see are trees. I have no idea where we are.

"I-I don't know. All I see are trees." I tell her trying to seem calm but she notices that I'm not.

"Alright, that is ok, calm down for me. We can track the phone you are on, give me a minute." She calmly tells me.

After a few minutes she finally speaks again. "Ok, I have tracked the phone you are on. We have police officers on their way." She tells me.

"They are behind us again!" I scream.

"Ma'am, I thought you said their vehicle flipped?" She asks concerned.

"That's what it looked like to me!" I scream. All of a sudden our vehicle is flipping and I hear screaming. My screaming.

The last thing I see is police lights, then that is it.

Word count, 500

Word count, 500.