Gunshot

"Are you guys sure that was the correct house?" The police questioned us.

"Yes, I know it was." Nathan answered the police.

"Well, the house has no one in it. It's actually cleaned out. Y'all go home and we will do what we can to find these people, give us a call if anymore problems occur." The policeman informed us. I went back with my mother. Nathan told me that if I need his help then call him.

When we got there, mom locked the car doors and unlocked the house doors. As soon as she turned the lights on, I screamed. Leo was holding a gun to my moms head.

"No! Please don't kill her! She's all I have left!" I screamed at Leo. He just smirked at me.

"Why should I listen to you? You don't deserve happiness. If I can't have it, you can't either!" Leo screamed at me then pulled the trigger. I looked down at my moms lifeless body.

"You are coming with me!" Leo screamed at me. I ran up to my room, hid in my closet and called Nathan and told him everything.

"Alexandra! Come to me sweetheart." Leo tried to act sweet. He's right outside my closet door. He then yanked it open.

"Nathan! Help!" I screamed into the phone. Leo yanked the phone out of my hands and threw the phone on the floor and stomped over it.

"Please! You, Nathan, and Hunter had an agreement! You can't take me back!" I yelled at Leo.

"Oh, sweetheart, I do as I please, and I want to take you. You have been a bad girl." Leo informed me. At that, he put a cloth over my face. Everything started to get blurry, then everything went black.

 Everything started to get blurry, then everything went black

Word count, 297.