Beaten

***Nathan's POV***

"Nathan! Help!" Alexandra yelled into the phone. That was the end of the phone call.

I swear they can't take her again! We had an agreement! I turn around making a U-turn and start speeding. I swear if the cops pull me over, I'm not going to stop, I'm going to keep going until I get to Alexandra.

Why did she not call the cops first anyway? They could get to her faster. I'm already out of town! I was almost home for god's sake! I hope she will be fine. I hope it was a prank. I swear, she better be fine.

When I get there I hurriedly park my vehicle and jump out and run to the door but right before I was about to run in the house, Leo comes walking out like nothing happened and had Alexandra thrown over his shoulder like a rag doll. She is not a rag doll!

As soon as Leo laid his eyes on me, he threw her down on the ground. Once again, she's not a rag doll!

When she wakes up, if she wakes up, she is going to be hurting really bad.

I can't let him take her again. I should have called the cops when I was on my way. I am stupid. He has to go through me before he can take her.

I can take on Leo though, he and I used to fight all the time. He was my dads best friend. Now that I know what Leo and my dad does, I hate them with all my guts! That's when the fighting started.

What will happen to Alexandra? Will Nathan be able to take on Leo? Keep reading to find out more! Word count, 295