Bloody Mark

**Alexanderas POV**
I look around Hunter and see Leo throw Nathan on the ground. Hunter catches on that I'm not looking at him then he turns to look at what I'm looking at behind him

Nathan is clutching onto the side of his stomach, he is bleeding, a lot. Hunter walks to Nathan and pulls his hands away from his stomach and pulls his shirt off of Nathan and I can see a long slashed open line across the far side of his stomach on the right.

"I did not tell you to throw him down Leo! Fix him up!" Hunter yells then goes up the stairs then turns around. "Now!" Hunter yells again.

I look back to Leo and he is very hesitant but he starts going to Nathan.

Leo grabs Nathans arm and drags him to the wall and sits him up straight. Leo walks over to the cabinet where he keeps his torture stuff and grabs two bottles, one is Peroxide, ouch thats gonna burn, and the other is some strong tylenol. He walks over to Nathan and pulls his hands off of his side and pours the peroxide on the cut and Nathan starts screaming bloody murder.

After he's done he uses Nathans shirt and cleans the cut then pulls off his own shirt and wraps tightly around Nathan and secures it so it will stay. He then hands Nathan some of the tylenol then leaves.

Nathan just sits there and it looks like he's about to pass out. I dont say anything, nor does he.

We sit there for a while then I see Nathan slump over from falling asleep. Whats going to happen now?

This is kind of a filler chapter but its the best I got, I wanted to make it extra long but I can't come up with anything else right this moment

This is kind of a filler chapter but its the best I got, I wanted to make it extra long but I can't come up with anything else right this moment. Word count, 314.