Chapter 2

*Anusha Pov*

"Bhai! Help me here." I asked, frowning at him trying to not let the files fall down, but he is engrossed in his phone call.

"Wait! I am trying to get my Ex leave me." He replied with an irritated tone while I glared at him.

We both were already late for this meeting and Dad will kill both of us if we don't enter inside this minute. But this brother of mine is not even opening the door and to top of that talking to his Ex.

"Here!" I heard a voice and saw someone holding the door.

I glanced at the person whispering, "Thanks!" while he completely opened the door to which he gave a smile and I smiled back.

"Mr. Satvik Kolgha! How nice of you." I heard Bhai's voice and turned to see his face filled with amusement.

"Bhai!" I whispered glaring at him.

"Your sister?" the man asked, gesturing me to Bhai with a frown after which he walked inside but kept the door opened.

After Bhai and I walked inside, I saw that the man is sitting with Mr. Sumit Kolgha and his son Jatin. Then I remembered what Bhai called the man, making me realize he is the rival.

"Got it?" Bhai asked, looking at my face and I nodded feeling sad.

"Why is the rival so handsome?" I whispered making him gag.

"I need to give you another class about boys." He mumbled, shaking his head and I chuckled, but calmed down when Dad sent a pointed look towards us.

"Just like you he doesn't attend much, but seems like you got the fortune of meeting all the rivals." Bhai whispered sitting beside me.

"You men and your rivals." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Please! Don't involve me with them. I have other worries than to think about them." He snorted, making me raise my eyebrow.

"Like your Exes!" I pointed out and he smirked nodding.

"Now, can we start the meeting?" I heard a disapproving tone and glanced up to meet Mr. Sumit's gaze who is definitely not my fan.

And with that the meeting started while I tried to take out as information as I can to use it for persuasion, but then I glanced away from the projector to see the person who looks like he wants to be anywhere but here.

The Satvik! I repeated his name in my head and as if feeling my gaze, he glanced at me but I immediately turned away.

At that moment I felt lucky to be in a dark room because of which he or anyone wouldn't have been able to see my blush at being nearly caught.

Still not getting a decent lesson of not to stare, I glanced at him, but my eyes met his back and we both sat frozen.

"Anusha!" my Dad's voice broke our gaze and I turned to see Dad looking at me expectantly and I just understood I need to talk.

As I already noted down a few points, I talked to them about that looking at the client presenting the best way I can remembering Bhai's presentation.

I sighed in relief when Dad gave a nod of acknowledgement and smirked when Kolgha's didn't say anything. I turned to see Mr. Sumit and Mr. Jatin glancing at Satvik but he didn't say anything.

And hence, we got the contract making my Dad kind of even show his joy to them. Bhai and I kept silent but we know Dad was doing enough show for us.