Chapter 4

*Satvik Pov*

"Check your mobile later, Satvik. First have your food." Mom scolded and I frowned at her.

"Mom! I am not a small kid." I mumbled and placed my phone aside still with no message from her and tomorrow is the movie day.

"If you are suddenly acting like one, Mom will be like that only, right?" Bhabhi asked making me glance at her and everyone to stare at me.

"I don't know what you are talking, Bhabhi." I replied and continued to have my food ignoring the staring from everyone.

"From the past two days you are suddenly interested in your mobile and not talking to anyone properly and not even having food." She pointed out making me groan.

"What is the matter, Satvik?" Dad asked and I glanced up to look at each and everyone.

Why are they so interested just because I am doing something which I didn't do before? Do I ask the matters about their personal life? No right!

"Bhabhi! I am just worried for you." I replied, looking at her.

"Why?" she asked, frowning.

"I heard you shouting at Bhai. So, I was worried about you all these days." I replied and the attention changed to another direction making me sigh in relief.

"Mom! It was just a silly fight." Bhabhi continued to assure and Bhai didn't even offered any word.

"I am going to my room." I said, finishing my dinner and walked away ignoring the glare from Bhabhi.

"When will you message me?" I asked my mobile and closed my eyes lying on the bed.

How stupid of me to behave like that with her in the café? I should have greeted her back. But no! Keeping Mom'ss words in mind, I behaved rudely.

Maybe we both shouldn't be meeting again, but doing that because of rivalry isn't it like prolonging it? It has been already grandparents to parents and why should we become part of it.

Well, all this thinking is unnecessary if she doesn't even accept to meet me in the first place. I sighed before drifting off into sleep.

The next day I awoke and found a message saying, 'Yes' from an unknown number. Who is that? I thought and opened it before scrolling to see the second message saying, 'Anusha!'

"Yes!" I laughed, getting down from the bed, but then groaned, realizing we will be going for a movie and I hate such activity.

But at that time it felt like a safe place to call her than asking for some restaurant. Now, I have to bare those few hours and maybe this is seriously my punishment.

I messaged back at what time she should come and to what place. After that I got ready and climbed downstairs to see Bhabhi waiting for me.

"You tried to book me and I gave it back." I said before she can say anything.

"Okay! Why were you lost these days?" she asked frowning.

"Why were you both fighting?" I asked back.

"Hey! You are the youngest in this house and everyone are interested in your story not mine." She replied with a shrug.

"I am just two years younger than you." Saying that I walked off and reached the kitchen to see Mom preparing the breakfast.

"Make Bhabhi do some work, Mom. Looks like she has too much time." I said the moment Bhabhi entered the kitchen making her gasp.

"You bring your wife and make her do all this." Bhabhi said and moved to help Mom.