Chapter 21

*Anusha Pov*

In the evening after fining the work, I got ready and took the elevator, but stilled when he entered it during the time it stopped near his floor.

He kept on looking at the watch not saying a single word while I just stared at the doors. Finally, when they were about to open, he leaned over me whispering, "You are looking beautiful with the happiness in your eyes. I am happy for the events because of which you are feeling happy whatever they are."

"This is because of my new boyfriend." I mumbled and took a step forward, but he held my hand slightly without forcing.

"I know you are lying, Sha. But even that lie is hurting. I deserve that, right?" asking that he released my hand and walked off in a hurry while I frowned at his back.

I shrugged off the moment and concentrated on why am I so happy. Yeah, I am finally back with my parents and Dad is also talking to me right now even though using one word.

"What?" I asked coughing over the food I just placed in my mouth.

"Yes! He is having some stomach pain and had to leave his date behind the restaurant." Mom continued.

Bhai is still going to meet other women? Is that why Kirthi hung up when I talked about Bhai not saying much? No! I can't let her feel any hurt.

"Mom! Bhai likes someone and she is amazing." I said looking at her.

"That nurse?" Dad asked and I stared at them in shock.

"We already know about her and your brother even broke up with her when we asked him to." Mom explained.

"What?" I asked not believing their words.

"Yes! It's been more than ten days. He knows how to listen to his parents and realized the parents wishes and the work they achieved is more important than some affair." Dad replied staring at me.

"I will not say what I did was wrong, Dad." I stated making him frown.

"Then where is your decision now?" he asked back, ignoring Mom's throat clearing.

"It just went bad. Even you must have took many wrong decisions, right? At that time it was not wrong, but eventually it became wrong. And what Bhai is doing is also wrong." Saying that I stood up before walking out of the house after assuring Mom I will call her.

How can Bhai, do this to Kirthi? I asked myself for the hundredth time and reached the office building before stepping inside the elevator to see someone else already got in.

I frowned at Satvik who also looked surprised to see me. I just shook my head and pressed the top floor to reach my flat while he pressed his office floor.

"What happened, Sha? Why are you looking sad?" he asked and I just ignored him.

"Sha!" he whispered, placing his hand on my cheek and brushed something away, but then I realized I am crying.

"Please don't cry!" he mumbled, but I pushed his hand away.

"Stay away from me, Satvik. You are my wrong decision and I will never forgive you for that." Saying that I closed my eyes and waited for him to leave when his floor reached.

The next day I called Bhai to reach a park where I know not many people will be there in the morning. I just planned to talk to him, but somehow it went out of hand when I threw all my emotions into it.

*Satvik Pov*

"She is still not here?" I asked Jay and he shook his head making me frown.

It's already afternoon and she still didn't come to work. She could be taking leave, but somehow her yesterday's sadness made me restless.