Chapter 25

*Anusha Pov*

"So, this is what you want to talk about?" her voice brought me out of my thoughts and I stared at her confused.

"But I didn't say anything." I pointed out.

"I didn't know what else to say to make you talk because I really need to leave this place, otherwise your brother will come up with a plan to make me stay here." She mumbled sighing.

"This is not such a bad place. You can stay here you know." I offered, but she immediately shook her head.

"No! I decided long back to never live with the people who doesn't want my presence." She explained and I sighed leaning back.

"Now tell me why are you glowing? Had a good rest?" she asked, frowning at me.

"Good rest? I didn't sleep for even two hours." I mumbled, but she continued to frown.

"Then why are you glowing?" she asked, to which I turned to glance at the window thinking why is she even asking me such questions as if she knows everything.

"You tell me!" I replied and she just dropped the subject before again waiting for me to talk.

"Fine! I slept with him." I blurted out and turned to see her evergreen frown.

"With whom?" she asked, to which I gave her a shock look.

"With Satvik! And you don't even know what I am feeling from that moment, thinking what have I done. But here you are asking me with whom I..." I trailed off, shaking my head and she suddenly laughed.

Maybe it was a wrong decision to have this discussion with her. I cursed myself and moved to leave my own room, but she stopped me shaking her head.

"I shouldn't have laughed, but you really made me do that." She mumbled controlling her laugh and finally stared at me.

"Tell me one thing, okay? You just slept with your Ex-husband, whom you still love and he too still loves you which is definitely clear even though he was kind of stupid in the past. On top of that you felt scandalized that I could even think of you having relation with some other man. So, from which side do you have to feel bad for whatever happened?" she asked, looking at me and I stared back at her in silence.

"The thing is that I actually don't feel bad, but I just think that maybe I should." I whispered and she nodded giving me an understanding look.

"Even I felt like that when I was back to normal with your brother even though he dumped me before your parents. Yeah, he did it as an act, but I didn't know that, right?" she asked and I stared at her in shock to which she seems to realize what she just uttered now.

"Tell me everything right now." I demanded and she did, shrugging to herself.

"The hiding idea is your brother strategy." she added at the end, but I just sat there frowning.

"I was worried about you both for all these days and you both were..." I trailed off, shaking my head and got down from the bed feeling the hurt.

"Anusha!" she called which I completely ignored before reaching near the window.

"You have every right to be angry, but at your brother." She added and I couldn't help but smile.

"Anyway, you have more important matters to think than this. What are you going to do with my brother now? Seems like whatever happened had brought some glow to you and him coming here to stay is a big step." She pointed out to which I turned around to frown at her.

"I thought you already joked about him being your brother." I mumbled ignoring all her other words.

"Well, that was before I heard the whole story. Now, he has some potential to be my brother." She said, shrugging and I shook my head.