2

"This is a vital project for the benefits of Homeworld. We will be destroying the miserable rock off our star maps." Yellow Diamond's voice boomed from her place on her throne. Her holographic screen was now gone in a sparkle of diamond-shaped particles.

Your eyes widened. "Destroy Earth? Can't you just make it anew? You DID have the Diamond attack that wiped out all gems and life... right?" You rocked back and forth on your toes.

Yellow Diamond rolled her eyes and rested her chin in her palm. "Life still exists there. We even have reports of some species invasion... apparently called 'Stevens'...? It's no use; after her shattering, that planet became a spawn for corrupted gems." She sighs heavily and sits up. "Do not ever question a Diamond's work either, it's very rude."

"Your gem kind is very ignorant. No wonder Pink created you," Her Pearl snickered, her lacy sleeves bouncing up and down in the same rhythm as her chest.

You glared daggers at the Pearl, then bowed in front of Yellow. "Yes, my Diamond. I'm sorry, my Diamond," you recited from memory.

The supreme leader nodded in approval, and before she could say something else, her diamond door slid open, and a Yellow Agate burst into the room, her white heels clicking noisily on the smooth surface. "My Diamond!" Instead of sounding like her cocky self -like most Agates should- she sounded happy. Actually... happy. "I present to you, your finest new Quartz soldier, a Jasper of supreme abilities!" She bowed and giggled, a strand of her golden hair falling onto her face.

Yellow sighed and rolled her eyes, then saying, "Bring her in."

You stood up and turned around to the door, eager to see this new Jasper. It's likely she had been in the same war as you; she must be an era one! It was exciting.

Then, your jaw dropped.

The Jasper stepped into the room, and she was GLORIOUS. Was there even a better term for her? There most likely was, but you were blushing like a madman, and your brain had malfunctioned.

Her body seemed to be chiseled from the most perfect crust known to gem kind. Her eyes, bright like a fiery desert Sun -you had once seen on Earth when traveling during the war- that seemed to light up a room. Her stare, serious although curious and focused, had directed her gaze onto you for a split second. She noticed your blush and raised an eyebrow, then looked back up at Yellow Diamond.

Somehow, without any form of circulatory organs present, you felt like something skipped a beat inside your chest.

As you continued to admire Jasper's soft, fluffy hair... her biceps as big as your head... soft, tender breasts—ah, you get the deal— The Sun Agate had stood back up and left. Yellow's piercing diamond eyes looked into the Jasper's... she smiled. It was so genuine, it surprised you.

"Ah, welcome," she began. "As you must've been informed, Jasper, I'm assigning you and (G/N) to Mission Cluster. The goal for this is to check upon the status and report back to Homeworld before its destruction can occur. If there must be an issue, your facet managers will hear about the incompetence and you will both face consequences," she said.

Jasper nodded, and you nodded with her, sneaking quick stares at her. She did have a very nice a— "I have prepared a drop ship for you both," Yellow cut through your thoughts. "And inside will be a technologically advanced Peridot, and a Lapis Lazuli that both claim the presence of a.. 'Steven' invasion. If I'm contact with one, destroy them." She clenched her fists.

Jasper nodded again, but you were still caught up in this strange request.