11

(G/T) cackled with delight as she rose up from the sand once more. She summoned your weapon and jasper's Helmet, and with a quick smash of the two objects together, she made some sort of... well, nothing. A helmet can't really go with anything.

"I'm back!" She roared, but to everyone else, it was Jasper's voice layered over yours. From inside (G/T), you were seemingly stuck sitting on the ground. Slowly, you began to sink into it, the feeling of a sticky liquid in between your toes. Jasper was rising to the top, an evil smirk plastered on her face... her eyes wide and scary. "J-Jasper...? What's happening to me?" You called to her. You tried to stand, but some force kept pushing you down. The liquid was eating away at your ankles.

She didn't respond, only laugh. It was horrifying seeing her in control again. You whimpered and attempted to stand once more, only to fail and sink deeper. It was like quicksand. You gave up, knowing that this wouldn't turn out well. "Nngh..."

(G/T) smirked and fluffed her poofy hair. She examined herself and stretched, soft popping noises echoing in the surrounding air. "Ah... who knew fusion could be so exciting? Especially when you're in control, you're in power..." She cackled. Her facial expression shifted to a worried one as you pushed yourself upwards, forcing Jasper down in the liquid. "Jasper! Stop it," you hissed. "Don't go back to this, please..." you pleaded. The Crystal Gems looked at (G/T) and took a step back; she was looking like she was going insane.

"No!" Jasper growled. (G/T) looked panicked and angry. "This is my creation, my fusion, my chance to shine!" She looked down at her wrist and noticed a chain that connected to your wrist. She yanked at it, sending you flying into the ground. (G/T)'s large form shook, and a soft white aura surrounded her. She noticed and quickly gripped her face, careful not to cover Jasper's nose gem. Her words became like mush; unrecognizable as she flew apart, sending you and Jasper back into the ground. With a swift movement and a flick of her wrist, Amethyst had both of you tied up with her whip. She walked up to you both and carefully examined you.

"You both aren't suited for each other apparently," Amethyst  chuckled and clicked her tongue. Garnet, followed by Pearl, both went up to you. "Should we bubble them...?" Pearl tentatively placed her hand on Garnet's shoulders. Garnet merely shook her head. "No. They're looking for the Lapis and Peridot we've spotted earlier, it's best to reunite them first, then send them back to Homeworld."

"B-but Garnet, they might attack us! Just look at the size of that Jasper!" Pearl pointed to Jasper, who was gritting her teeth in anger as Amethyst teased and insulted her. She then motioned to you. "I've never seen her type before, I've never traveled to different courts..." she paused and stopped herself.

Garnet sighed. "That's an (G/N). I'm guessing she's a new type; Homeworld must be planning something..." she muttered under her breath. "But we shouldn't bubble them; trust me." She presses her shades further up her small nose and looked to the both of you. You looked back at her, worried. "...Are you going to hurt us?" You asked softly.

"No." Garnet said. "Right now, just poof them and bring them back to the temple." She de-summoned her gauntlets and waved her hand, turning back to the temple just as the young boy from earlier ran up. He spoke to Garnet and then looked over his shoulder at you both. He seemed surprised... and nervous. He ran up the stairs and into the temple.

Pearl and Amethyst gave each other a quick nod. Pearl went to Jadper's side, then Amethyst went to yours. "Sorry about this," she said in a hushed tone. You nodded and winced as the whip sliced through you. A gasp left your lungs and you poofed into darkness as Jasper growled and poofed from Pearl's spear's impact upon her chest.

-whap-

"What's that?"

"Nothing of your concern, Steven."

"Are they Gems from Homeworld?"

"Yes, they are. Stop trying to take the bubble from me, it isn't going to work."

"Please, can I see them?"

"No, they could be dangerous. Now go play with Connie, this is gem business."

"But I just left her—"

"Go back to Connie's house."

"...O-okay."