20. Into her mind

I was lead somewhere. It was probably a basement or underground dungeon. That's usual where they would do it, they would either kill me or do as they were instructed to. Suddenly I was stopped and my blind fold was taken off. The men who looked like Ino and Shikamaru lead me to a strange machine. There were four other people in the room, they were all standing around the machine. I was sat down in the seat of the machine, then the door was closed on me, covering the entirety of my body and only showing my head. "I apologize", I say to the man who looks like Ino. He looked quite confused. "Why are you apologizing?", he asks. "My memories aren't considered good, I wish you luck and hope you find whatever it is you are looking for". He placed his hand on top of my head and everything around me went black. It felt like I was falling into an abyss, then I began to see color. These were my memories but since they were mine, this was hell. I was reliving my hell once again.

Flashback 1

Baby (Y/n) was pushed into the nurses arms. Her mother and father scowled at her, as she cried for her mother. "Get her away from me, that brat can die for all I care", her mother growls. The nurse walks out of the room with the baby, trying to calm it by rocking it gently.

Flashback 2

(Y/n) stands before the bleeding girl, her ice kunai dripping with fresh blood. The other children scream and run away. (Y/n) is left alone with the dieing girl. Two boys approach her, friendly smiles on their faces. Introducing themselves as Akira and Daichi, wanting to be friends with the girl others called a monster.

Flashback 3

(Y/N) kneels before her grandmother's dead body, reading the note that was left for her. Tears streamed down her cheeks and onto her bandaged arms. This was the moment when (Y/n) knew she was the last person with her kekkei genkai.

Flashback 4

(Y/n) sits with the two boys in the park. "Why do you want to be friends with me?", she asks. The boys smile at her. "We both know the pain of being alone and we want to be friends with you", Daichi says. "Yeah, no one should have to be alone. Its loneliness that turns innocents into monsters".

Flashback 4

The Mizukage, Yagura, approaches the young girl sitting in a tree. She jumps down and is met with his abnormal magenta orbs. "You are the one known as 'the ice wielder", he says. (Y/n) nods. "And who might you be?". "I am the fourth Mizukage Yagura Karachi". "And what might the Mizukage want from me?", she asks with a smirk. "I want you to be a shinobi of my village, but only if you can prove you are worthy". He holds out his hand in front of her. "Do we have a deal?". (Y/n) hesitates, staring down at the hand. Then she reaches forward and shakes it.

Flashback 5

(Y/n) is lead over to a group of people by the Mizukage. "This is (Y/n) of the (L/n) clan, she is the last with her Kekkei genkai. I would like you to see if she is worthy to be part of this village or even part of the seven swordsmen", he announces. The group nod and all look at you. "How old are ya kid?", a guy asks. "12", (Y/n) says calmly. "Got a nickname or a label?", the only female asks. "Some people call me the ice wielder". The group begins to chat among themselves before turning back to the girl. "You'll spar with Zabuza and if you can beat him then we will consider you". (Y/n) nods and looks over at the muscular teenage boy, his nose and mouth were covered in a bandage mask. The two of you walk out into the middle of an open field, getting into battle stance. The others give you a nod of approval and the fight begins.

Flashback 6

(Y/n) pants, her ice sword to the neck of her opponent. She pulls it away and the sword disappears as if it never existed. "You're pretty strong kid, Zabuza is very strong and you were able to win against him, you'll make a great addition to the team", says a man wearing a plastic mask. You nod and bow. "Thank you".

Flashback 7

You sat on the roof of your new apartment in the mist. You froze when you felt a presence behind you. "You're stronger then I thought you would be", he says. "I expected more from the demon of the mist", you say with a smirk. He chuckles and sits next to you. "What's your deal?", he asks. You raise an eyebrow. "I don't know what you mean?". "Most of the strongest shinobi have usually lost something, what did you lose?". I look up at him and then let out a sigh. "The thing is I never had anything to start with".

Next chapter has finally arrived and I'm happy about it. The next will be a bit sadder. There will be a lot of talk about death, suicide and self harm so just be cautious in the next one if any of those things trigger you in anyway. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD