36. I can't do it

Haruka and I sat in the living room drinking tea. There wasn't much to do today and we just sat around chatting. "So how are you and Iruka?", she asks. I feel the heat rush to my cheeks slightly. "I-Iruka?". She nods and places her hand over her mouth as she giggles. "Have you two been on a date or anything?". You vigorously shake your head. "Iruka and I aren't dating, Haruka". "I know that but it seems like you like two like each other, why not try asking him out?". Your face turns bright red. "W-what?! No way!". Haruka sighs and gives me a small smile. "You should get out there (Y/n), I know that you still love...", she stops herself before finishing. My face falls slightly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean t-". "No Haruka I know you're just trying to be a good friend. I'm not even sure that I'm what anyone would want. Now I have three sons and I'm working full time, do you think I would even have the time or extra energy to add to that?", I question. She smiles warmly at me and takes my hand. "Actually yes I do, but first you need to let go of Zabuza. The only way you could've been together now was if you gave up your life as a ninja and became a rogue, and like you just said you have Naruto, Sasuke and Kuro, would you really give up them just to be with Zabuza? These boys need you and love you like a mother, without you they have nothing". She stands and picks up Tsuki who was laying on a mat on the ground. "Just think about it (Y/n), the longer you hold on the more its going to hurt. You should find someone who loves you". She then walks out the front door leaving me sitting there by myself.

The bathroom door opens and Kuro comes out, his usual blonde spiky hair is now flat due to him having a shower. "Did you hear that?", you ask him. He nods. "Its ok if you y'know... get a boyfriend or something. I mean you're still young and you deserve to find love". He then walks to his room to get changed. A faint smile graces your face, maybe I should find someone.

Timeskip

It was late afternoon when the front door opened revealing the raven and blonde haired boys. They looked a little annoyed. "What's up?", you ask. "We're in the same team and we have Sakura as well", Sasuke mutters. "Hey why are you so mean to Sakura?!", Naruto yells at Sasuke. "She's annoying", he says before walking away and disappearing into his room. "Damn him!", Naruto yells. You walk over to Naruto and place a hand on his head. "Naruto, calm down". He sighs and nods. You wrap your arms around him and place a kiss on his forehead. "Anything else you learn today?", you ask. "Yeah, our sensei's name is Kakashi-sensei and he is super weird". You giggle. "Alright, what's weird about him?". "He wears a masking and is always reading those pervy books". You chuckle and pat the blonde's head. "Masks are normal if you're a ninja but I'm not too sure about the books". You both giggle. I let go of him and let him go off to do his own thing. I lent back against the wall and sighed, I hope that Naruto and Sasuke will get along in a team. Personally I had never been in a team, no one in the frost village wanted to work alongside me. But then when I got to the mist I was paired up with Zabuza and we became closer as we worked together.I bite my lip and glare at the floor as my vision blurs slightly. I'm tearing up just remembering it all. I shake my head trying to get rid of the memories but this time they stay. Every time Zabuza smiled at me or told me that he loved me flashed before my eyes. How could I ever think of forgetting memories that I hold so close to my heart. The good memories were those that I needed to get rid of and I don't think I can do it.

I hadn't realized it but my fists had clenched tightly and my eyes had closed, tears streaming down my face. "Stop pushing yourself so hard", I hear someone say. I open my eyes to see Kuro standing before me. "I-I can't let go", I whimper. He wraps his arms around my neck. "Then don't, you don't have to do anything but the longer you wait the more its going to hurt". I've clenched my fist so hard my nails dug into my palms, drawing blood. "You can't force yourself to forget". I nod and grip onto him tightly, I can't let go, not yet.

Naruto and Sasuke's POV

The blonde and raven haired boys stood in the hall way, listening to the conversation in the kitchen. "She can't do it", Sasuke mutters. Naruto sends him a glare. "She will, she's strong enough". Sasuke scoffs and begins walking off. "You can't physically fight off an emotional problem, she may be strong on the outside but on the inside she is broken". Naruto grits his teeth and grabs the Uchiha by the collar of his shirt. "So you think she can't do it?!". "I don't know, idiot". He shoves the blonde off him and walks off again.

It would be hard to let go of the one you love after going through so much with them. We know what's coming up, so be prepared for it. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD