⊰5.5⊱

💫

💫

Hello Rosebuds!

This was a 2,000 word limit Christmas/Winter themed bonus chapter that was part of the Christmas Anthology hosted by royal888 . I posted it previously to get feedback before it was elusively available for the anthology book from December 15th - January 1st 2017.

It is now being placed back into Transgression. For those who haven't read it, enjoy! Those who have, thank you for your support!

💫

Acacia/Ciarán - Age 5

"Daddy?" I ask while Ciarán and I sit next to each other in the backseat of his car. Mommy is sitting in the front seat next to him while my other daddy left to meet up with us yesterday.

Daddy glances at me from the rearview mirror and asks, "Yes, Acacia?"

"Why are we leaving our home for winter this year?" A frown crosses my face as this is the first year we have left after their council meeting.

Ciarán also throws in, "Santa won't be able to find us," he pouts while kicking the back seat of daddy's chair.

My mommy laughs lightly and turns around in her seat. She glances from each of us until she says, "Santa will always be able to find you. It doesn't matter where we stay for winter; he'll be able to deliver all the presents for Christmas so long as the both of you have been good this year."

Ciarán glances at me and gasps, both of us giggling as I say, "Of course we've been good!"

"Where are we going, mommy?" Ciarán asks as we look outside the car windows.

Daddy nods and tells us, "We're spending Christmas at my old estate," I see him give mommy a sideways glance when he says that word. She smacks his shoulder, and he quickly averts his eyes back onto the road.

It's not long before we pull up into the driveway area, and I ask, "Why isn't it snowing here?"

"We're much too far from the mountains for it to snow," daddy chuckles, Ciarán and I glancing at one another and letting out a sigh.

No snowball fight this year.

When the car is parked, mommy opens my door while daddy opens Ciarán's, all of us heading toward the large doors to daddy's old estate. We get inside and my other daddy Dante is already making the place come to life with a nice fire in the living room. I immediately run over to it, kneeling down and getting warm as I'm always so cold.

Ciarán isn't far behind me, kneeling down next to me and sticking his hands closer to the flames. While mommy and daddies start to talk and wander into another room, Ciarán nudges me with a grin, "What do you think Santa will bring us this year?"