⊰87⊱

💫

Acacia/Ciarán - Age 18

"Well daaaaaaamn, y'all finally fucked-"

Brilite is cut off as I'm turning beet red, Lailoken's arm around my waist as we stand at the bottom of the stairs.

"She meant," Glofish releases a sigh, "it's nice that you've been claimed properly, Acacia and that Alpha Loki now has one missing tie to his soul solidified."

"Wow, you made it sound much nicer," Brilite folds her arms just beneath her chest, Lailoken staring at her for a moment. She shrugs her shoulders and asks, "What? Must have been reeeeeeeally good, cause we could hea-"

"That's enough, Brilite," Lailoken interrupts her this time and his word is the one she abides by.

"Luna Acacia," Glofish smiles and states, "it has a nice ring to it."

Brilite gets one look from Lailoken before she shuts her mouth and pulls her lips into a tight line. I'm embarrassed slightly, not having this feeling surrounding me before...there is no hidden agenda, no lies.

Lailoken clears his throat and announces, "Glofish, Brilite," he pauses while their eyes find his, "Samami, Sha, Em 'n Em and Kermie will be switching posts with you both. Sha is going to try a scrying in a last attempt to find the exact location...in the meantime, Brilite, you'll be stationed at Elysium and Glofish, I'll need you doing rounds on pack territories. Notices have been sent out, so you shouldn't have any problems, however, if you do, you've been given authorization by the Hybrid Queen to eliminate anyone who opposes or stands in your way."

They glance at one another before Glofish asks, "Where are you going, Alpha?"

She knows...

...her intuition with the way he speaks.

Lailoken nods and replies, "Acacia and I are going to pay a visit with the Crusaders Pack."

"Is th-"

"Mate? Yes," Lailoken is quick to not let her bring up Taron's name. I don't even know how this is all going to go over, to be honest. At the very least, I want closure...

...though Lailoken appears optimistic. After all...

...Taron is his true mate also.

What he revealed to me, it's still unsettling about the dynamic of my mom and dads. I want the chance to tell dad in private, but I haven't been given a moment to do that.

Lailoken is wearing athletic shorts...while the rest of his clothing in the backpack I have strapped to my back. I'm wearing jeans, thick boots, a long sleeve gray shirt with a heavy winter coat on top.

There's a snowstorm in Lailoken's territory, preparing ourselves to leave. He mentioned that it'll be faster with him traveling with his wolf because apparently, his speed is faster than that of a car and he can cut across the terrain for a quicker destination.

"Be safe," Glofish nods and Brilite glances between Lailoken and I.

"Keep charge," Lailoken responds to her before also acknowledging Brilite, "watch out for one another."

Lailoken and I walk toward the front door, pushing it open as the wind immediately whips my hair around my face. I'm quick to step back inside, releasing a small sigh as I pull the hood up over my head, tucking my hair back down while Lailoken steps out onto the patio. He shifts from skin to fur, walking back outside to see his very large wolf staring at me with warmth in his eyes.

I smile at him and nod my head when he crouches on his belly to allow me to get up onto his back. When I sit on his back, I pull my chest down against his fur, murmuring, "So what do I call you?"