⊰21⊱

💫

Acacia/Ciarán - Age 12

Umm...

...I'm bewildered.

There is a growl that comes from the back of his throat...and I know I must have upset him by the way I had insulted his daddy. But...

...that's not the confusing part.

The front of Taron's pants grows a little tight, my eyes quickly flickering away from his as my heart skips a beat.

"You are so rude, Acacia!" Sophia lashes out as she plays off the growl that comes from Taron's wolf. Dexter shrinks behind me, lowering himself a little down the wall so he can be out of sight, realizing that I did overstep my boundaries here...

...Dexter warned me...I didn't listen.

"No...she's not," Taron's voice finally breaks through the tension slowly growing in the air. My heart continues to beat fast, slowly bringing my gaze back to meet with his.

Sophia also glances at him as if he's lost his mind and wanting to make sure she heard him right. She gasps when she realizes what I saw moments prior, and she asks, "H-How are y-you turned on by this?"

Taron shakes his head as he calms his wolf...his eyes briefly flickering to Sophia as I see he has to explain something to her rather quickly. Dexter whispers to me, "Acacia...you turned his wolf on...how the hell-"

"Dexter, please stop talking," Taron is polite in a manner, and Dexter quickly nods his head and shrinks away. He scrambles away from me and takes off around the other side of the lodge, Sophia looking rather upset at Taron.

My heart drops when I see Sophia is close to tears, her gaze shifting from Taron to glare at me and exclaim, "I'm telling Alpha Keir!"

Just like that, she takes off running in through the kitchen side door, leaving Taron and me alone. He continues to stare at me for a while and I know I'm more than likely about to be in trouble once Sophia tells on me...so I take a step away from him, wondering if I can find where Dexter is hiding and join him.

"Don't leave," the way his voice changes...it's the same way daddies had tried to help Ciarán shift when we were eight. His voice pierces through my flesh, my muscles freezing and when I turn to look at him with uncertainty...he returns my look with one of shock.

"I'm going to be in trouble..." my voice is quiet when he takes a few steps closer to me, my heart ready to beat out of my chest. My eyes search his and fear floods through me when I ask with worry, "Why are you doing this to me?"

His eyes widen, and he shakes his head saying, "I'm sorry...I didn't know that would...I didn't mean..." he's very confused himself when he asks himself, "...how?"

"There!" Sophia's voice is loud, and I can see over Taron's head Grandpa Keir and Alpha Chris, though...there is another individual with the alpha. A hand is on Taron's shoulder when his daddy pulls him away and off to the side where Sophia is now standing.

When I look up at Alpha Chris, I finally feel the fear, knowing I'm going to be in trouble for what I said...

When Taron takes a step forward back toward us, the other man steps in front of him and shakes his head as a warning. Grandpa Keir looks down at me and furrows his brows before asking, "Acacia...what happened?"

"I told you what ha-"

I see anger flash in my grandpa's eyes when Sophia opens her mouth and starts firing it off, though he's quick to snap, "Enough, Sophia!" She gets quiet rather quickly, and Grandpa Keir then states, "I already heard what you have to say; however, I want to hear it from Acacia."