Chapter 15

Liza ; POV

I had woken up on the plane . Last thing I remember was that me and David boarded our flight and then they plane took off . I checked the time on my phone . It was only 10:45 . I looked to my right and saw a sleeping David's . I had notice that his arms had chill bumps on them . I then though that every plane trip he usually brings a blanket for me . So I reach down and grabbed is carry on bag and opened it up . And I was right their was a dark orange blanket . I grabbed it and put it on David . I then zipped if bag close and put it back down . I got on my phone and took a snap of David captioning it with " when husbands on his period" as a joke . I then dozed off .

David's POV;

I woke up to see that I had a blanket on me . I looked over at Liza and she didn't have it . I slowly took it off me and put it on here . I checked the time and it was 3:30 (Houston time ) . Then I heard someone talking over the intercom " this is your caption speaking we are landing in Houston in 10 minutes " I decided to let Liza sleep . She looked pretty tired . I had checked snap chat to see that Liza posted a funny picture of me sleeping and I giggled. I text Some of the guys back that who had text me while on the plane . Soon enough the 10 minutes were over . I shook Liza " Liza wake up we are here " her eyes then opened . I grabbed both her and my carry ons as she grabbed her Starbucks and the bag that I got her the bear in . When we got off the plane we went to get our suit cases and we walked out side to see a lady holding up a sign that said " Mr and Mrs Dobrik " I walked to the car and she helped me put the suit cases into the back as Liza went and got into the back seat . We drove to our hotel and got our stuff out and walked in . " Hello " the lady said at the front desk of our hotel " are you making a reservation or do you already have one ?" " we have one David Dobrik ?" She then looked on her computer and typed in my name " ahh David Dobrik your in room 345" she then grabbed 2 room keys and she showed us to the elevator . We went into our room and walked in . Liza had opened the door wide so I could walk in the our bags. She put out carryons onto the little table and then she put her Starbucks drink into the fridge . I set our bags down and she started to ramble threw them . She grabbed her makeup removal wipes and some pajamas . I grabbed me some black Joggers and I took my shirt off because the room was kinda hot . I saw Liza walked out of the bathroom wearing some Black booty shorts and a pink shirt that I soon realized was one of mine . I laughed and she smiled and we headed to bed .

Liza POV;

I wake up in our hotel room to a knock at the door . I check the time on my phone it was about 8:45 in the morning . I shook David " Dave , David I think someone at the door " he quickly popped up and tip toed to the door . He looked through the peep whole and then opened the door . He walked back to the bed . " it was no one their " he said . I grabbed my phone and saw that my mom had texted me around 8 .

(The text )
LM; Hey baby girl . Was yours and David flight good ?
Liza ; yes mom it was good I slept most of it
LM; well good . We will see you guys later
Liza ; ok

//// no this is not the end of the chapter but I just want to let y'all know that this is about to skip to December 23 the day before Christmas Eve ////

Liza's POV;

We are at my parents for Christmas . Me and David just brought in the gifts that we had wrapped for my family  and we placed it under the tree . I feel a little nervous because my aunt and her kids have never met David . What if they don't like him. ? I went and hugged my uncle and he shook hands with David . Then my uncles wife Meg and their 2 kids Isaac who's 20 and Ondina who is 15 . We hugged them and said hi . " so what are you going to name him ? " meg had asked " we don't know yet . After that I had went to the bathroom . I could hear everyone talking and I heard someone say " Liza's aunt is here " I couple of minutes passed by I was still in the bathroom because I was trying to text Gabbie but my parents WiFi was missing up . I then heard heals clacking by and stop near the door " is that white boy David? " I heard a girl ask it was my aunt and I want to say Meg ." Yes " Meg said " ew she could of done   Better than that" my aunt had just said " she's pregnant at 23 and married too ? She should of found the right one "  I then heard my aunt laugh and they walked away. I was so mad so angry . I quickly got out of the bathroom and I walked into the living room where everyone was at . Tears starting to come down my face . David had noticed I was crying and he ran up to me " Babe what's wrong ?" I pushed him to the side and I walked up to my aunt and turned her around to wear she was facing me ." So that's what you think of me !" I asked everyone was looking at my " you think that I'm stupid and dumb for marrying David and having a baby with him ?!" " you could tell my aunt knew what I was talking about . That I had over heard her " is that what you all think of me ? Young and stupid ! " David had turned to me and asked " Liza what are you talking about ?" " more years started to fall down onto my cheeks . " Thwy said I should of waited for someone better ! Not you and that I'm so fucking stupid for marrying ! They told me I could f done better ! Well no I can't do better ! I'm sorry if the man that I love and married and that I'm having a baby with , I'm sorry it y'all don't like him . But last time I check he was my husband and all I gotta do is worry about how I feel !" I then grabbed my bag from the couch and walked out the front door . I opened the bag ramble to find the keys . I had heard the door open and shut " Liza , Liza wait ! " David said running to me . I just broke down .

David's POV;

I ran after Liza when she went out side . She my wife and she was upset and so was I . " Liza, Liza wait !" I said as I ran up to her . She broke down . I was trying to hug her while she was trying to push herself away  from me . I finally wrapped my arms around her and her arms fell . She started crying in my arms . I felt so bad . I walked her to the passenger side of the car and helped her in and I closed the door for her . I then got into the drivers side and we left her parents house . It was a quiet drive back to the hotel but a quick one . The hotel was only 10 to 15 minutes  away from her parents house . When we got their we went to our room and she went straight for our bag and started to pack " Babe what are you doing ?" I asked leaning against the wall " I'm not staying here any longer " he said while zipping up her bag . Me knowing she was pregnant I went along with it " okay babe let me help you "  I packet my bags and got the carryons and we checked out. We went to the air port and booked a flight . For today and the flight was leaving in about 15 minutes . We waited by he gate and we saw 2 people a boy and a girl who were in their teens walk up to us ." Omg David and Liza I'm big fans " the girls said . " hey guys what's y'alls names ?" Liza asked while hugging the girl ." I'm Mariam and this is my best friend Colby " she said and Colby had waved . We took pictures of them and we then boarded the plane . When we took off Liza then looked at me and said " I'm sorry babe " I head her hand and looked at her and said " it's all okay with my babe "

//// this chapter was a little different . Do you think Liza was right about what she said to her aunt ? More chapters coming soon ////