Chapter 29

March 29 ,2021

David's POV;

In two days it's Liza's birthday . And 3 days later it will be Tommy and Ella's 1st birthday . I had my own surprise for Liza's birthday which . She told me she wanted to celebrate her birthday with me and Tommy and then have Tommy's birthday party with Ella on the 3rd . Her wish is granted

It's 9pm at night and I secretly packed Liza's, Tommy's and my bag . I walked into the office where she was. " babe ?" I say " yea?" She reply's " go get dressed " " why what for ?" She then asks " Your birthday surprise ." I tell her . She smiled and got up and walked into our room . " something comfy " I tell her and she nods . She puts on some Grey joggers that fitted her good and a black shirt . I told her to put her charger and stuff into her little bag and to grab Tommy's diaper . We then get into the car . I had already put the bags in and everything . As we are driving on the highway to the air port she asks ." David where are we going ?" I Then smile . " it's a birthday surprise " I say .

Liza's POV;

We then arrived at the air port . David gets all the bags out and I get Tommy and my little bag . We go through security and all and we walk to a gate .
" So do you want to know where we are going ?" David asks me " yes " I say with a smile ." Turn around " he says . I then turned around to see the gate . " walk " He says . Which I do he hands the lady's our tickets and we board the plane. We find out seats and get settled . A couple of minutes later He caption comes on " Hello Guys this is your caption speaking . We are about to leave LAX in just a minute . But I have an announcement to make for a very special couple that's on the plane today . David Dobrik wife's 25 birthday is in 2 days and he is taking her and their 11 month old son Tommy to a place she has always wanted to go ." My mouth dropped wide open." Liza does not know where she's going but I'm here to tell her now . I can tell David's the best husband . Since he's taking you to Daytona Beach , Florida " The caption the said what seats we were in and everyone started to so . I hugged and kissed David and Tommy . I've always wanted to go to Daytona Beach Florida . It's the worlds most famous beach . Soon the plane took off and their we were sitting in our seats . Tommy was asleep in my lap and me and David just posted a picture of him on Snapchat ." Thank you David " I say " for what ?" He then asked " for this surprise , I can tell this is going to be the best birthday every ." I say . We then kissed and he wrapped his arm around my and soon we dozed off . 9 more hours until we land in Daytona .

//// hey guys sorry this chapter is short I'm really tired but I wanted to upload something . And by the way Daytona Beach is one of my favorite beaches that's why I chose it for Liza's birthday. ////