Chapter 52

//// still in Heath/ Bella's POV ////

Heaths POV ;

It's been 2 days since I've met Peyton and Riley so I decided to call Bella .

( the phone call )
Heath ; Bella ?
Bella; what do you want Heath ?
Heath ; can we meet and just talk ?
Bella ; fine , I'm on the way to the house .

Soon she arrived with Jacob and Kimberly . " hey guys " I say and I hug them . They can craw now and soon they will be able to walk . " what do you want to talk about ?" Bella asked as she sat down on the sofa . I then told her everything about Jaimie,Peyton, and Riley . I told her how it was a huge mistake and that I take everything back . She started to cry and she fell into my arms ." I'm so sorry Bella " I say as I start to tear up . I can tell how much I had hurt her . " I'm going back to Vegas tomorrow morning with the kids " she says "I just need to get away from all the vlogging and stuff for a  while " " I will come to . No vlogs , no nothing " I say. " tomorrow morning the flight leaves at 10:35am" she says . We hug and they leave and I go to my room and start to pack a bag . Not knowing how long we will stay .

Bella's POV ;

I really love Heath . But he should of told be about Jaimie . Before all of this . My big sister Faith will probably start asking questions . She's never liked Heath since I first met him . But I couldn't tell her this . Even though she is my sister I just couldn't . I went back to the apartment and I put Jacob and Kimberly down for a nap and I finished packing ate bags for tomorrow . I also told the apartment owner that I won't be back for a while . I don't know what will happen after this . Will me and Heath stay together or brake up ? I honestly don't know .

//// sorry the chapter is so short but it is in their POV so it's going to be short. Meow coming soon ////