Chapter 44

Liza's  POV ;

It had been a couple of weeks since David came home . It's about 11 in the morning when I woke up to a empty bed . I guessed David might of went to Jason's or Zane's place. I get up and I walk into Hanna Grace's room to find her not in her crib . Then I head to Tommy's room and he's not in their to. I then walk into the kitchen and I see David cooking and I see Tommy in his high chair . " Good morning babe " David says as he flips a pancake . " Good morning " I say . I then walk to Tommy's high chair and kissed his forehead and then I kiss David ." Where's Hanna Grace ?" I asked and David turned around ." In that rocking thing in the living room " he says . I then see it and I pick her up . " Good morning love " I say . She smelt just like a baby . After I fed Hanna Grace and after I ate we all sat in the living room . " Babe looked what happened this morning " David says as he shows me his phone . It was the baby camera and it was showing that Tommy had gotten out of his crib . I laughed " well I guess today he will get a big boy crib . "
( Time lapse to 1;30)

The whole family was dressed . I put Hanna Grace into her car seat while David out Tommy into his . Then we headed to Baby's R Us . I decided since he's soon to be 2 that he needs a toddler bedroom . So me and David bought a lot of stuff and when we got him we fixed his new room stuff . Tommy pretty much picked out what he liked and the colors he wanted .

 Tommy pretty much picked out what he liked and the colors he wanted

This is what Tommy's room looks like . David even bought some stuff for Hanna Grace's room because he felt like he didn't get to help any with her.

 David even bought some stuff for Hanna Grace's room because he felt like he didn't get to help any with her

Her room was similar to this . After we got done we then put the kids down for a nap ." Liza I need to get some more vlog footage so I'm gonna go to Toddy's and get some ." " okay " I said . He then left and I was in the office doing work . I had both of the kids cameras on to check of them and to make sure they were okay . Later on Tommy and Hanna Grace had woken up . All 3 of us were in the living room . I was in my computer , Tommy was playing with some toys /watching tv , and Hanna Grace was in her rocker . Then I had gotten a call from Kristen .

(The call)

Liza ; Hello
Kristen ; hey , I was recently thinking about putting Ella in a preschool and then when she's 4 she will go to actually school . Maybe Tommy could do it with her
Liza ; Maybe , right now Tommy's in swim classes and me and David were planning on him doing soccer or something .
Kristen ; Ella wants to do Soccer to! One Day Scott was watching a soccer video and she liked it .
Liza ; great we should sign them up . And maybe she should do swimming because Tommy loves it and we do live in LA.
Kristen ; yes but I will talk to you later I have to our Isaac down for a nap
—————————————————

We then got off the phone . Knox was laying on the sofa right next to me . So I decided to take him out side . I grabbed Hanna Grace and I wrapped her in her blanket and I opened the sliding doors to the outside . Then Tommy came out after us . He ran around the yard with Knox and they had fun .

Later that night
David's POV ;

I had a lot of ideas about our house for the past couple of days . Tommy needs something to do outside that's not swimming . I know he loves to swim but sometimes it's too cold for him to swim . I thought about making a sand box outside for him . Or maybe getting him a little playground . I'm not sure yet . But when I got home it's was late 10;45 late . I walked in our silent house " Liza I'm home " I say . I heard no response . I walked into the living room and she wasn't their . I walked down the hall and into Tommy's room . He was asleep in his bed . Then I walked into our room. Their laid a sleeping Liza and beside her was Hanna Grace . I smiled and then took a picture on my phone . I the picked up Hanna Grace and I took her to her crib . She didn't stink so I didn't change her . Then I went back into mine and Liza's room and I changed and laid down beside her . He immediately wrapped her body around me .