Up,Down(BoyEpic)

(John's pov)

I was shocked what Colby told me and that he trust us that much already. I walked back down stairs and into the kitchen were Sam was cooking dinner. Sam look at me as I entered and give me a confused look.

"What's wrong with you."

He said as he turned back to his cooking. I sit on the counter next to him that his not using.

"Coldy told me something that was socking and I was surprised that he trust us that much in one day."

Sam fused his eyebrows together as he look at me.

" what did he say"

He said as he flipped over a pancake.

"He said that he wake up in a forest, naked and that he doesn't have any memories only his name."

Sam sighed as he put a pancake on one of the plates.

"He must have been so sacred at the time."

"I guess he was."

( Coldy's pov)

I pull of my coat off to see my wings are gone and there are only wholes in my shirt. I pulled off my shirt and turn around having my back facing the mirror. I gasp as I see big tattoos of my wings on my back.

'I must have made them disappear into the tattoos. Cool. So I can hide them all I want but I need to learn how to do it first.'

I stop looking at myself and pull down my pants with my underwear. I shaved at the coldness and step into the shower. I turn on the hot water all the way.

=time skip after showering and using the toilet=

After I dried off and put on my new underwear, I pull up my pant and zip them up as someone knock on the door. I opened it to see Sam.

" Dinner is done and ready if you want some."

I nod I turned around and grap my shirt.

I can feel Sam looking at my back.

"John told me"

" I know"

I pass him and down the stairs I go with out putting on my shirt. I just throw it over my shoulder, when I got to the table I see John already eating and saw two plates full of pancakes.

One beside John and the other one in front, I sit in front of him. I start eating when Sam come in.

"Thanks Sam"

"No problem Colby "

He sits down and eat. I eat all my pancakes and wiped the plate clean, Sam and John laughed at me. I smiled at them, that I got hope now that I'm with them and I'm planning to stay if they let me.