On My Own (TroyBoi)

I hope you guys are liking my story so far. Now let's see what happened to Sam, John and Colby.
_________________________________________
I gasped as I suddenly wake. I look around but everything was to blurry. I groaned as I feel a shot of pain hit me head on. I closed my eyes for a few minutes before try to see what happened. I sighed as I opened my eyes to see the blurriness is gone, I look around to see that the truck was upside and that I was laying on the roof with my head hanging out the window ( like the picture up top but in the back seat of a truck).

I slowly got my self on my elbows, I shut my eyes tightly as the pain hit me again. Now I got my self siting up and pulled my self out the window ( and not to get cut by the many pieces of glass around the truck), I slowly got up and hold on to the side of the truck. I just stand there to let the pain pass, when it did I let go of the truck and lamp around it to see my bag on the middle of the road, I lumped over to it to see its open and only a small gun is left. I grap it and the ammo that was left, it was only 5 rounds not much but it can do.

I put it under the back of my shirt, I lamp back over to the truck and look in the front, I didn't see Sam or John

"Shit"

I sighed as I slide down the side of the truck.

'They might think I'm dead, uuuhhh and there is no food at all.'

I slowly stood up and look down the road in the way we were going. I walk to the road and start lamp down the road.

*Time skip*

After 9 miles of walking or you can say for me lamping. I come across a little dirt road.

'Well it's better then walking alot more to find a house and I hope there is one at the end of the road, maybe there's a car to but I don't think so.'

I take the turn down the road. I sighed as I see the house, I started lamping faster I was disappointed when I didn't see a car but I didn't care that this moment.

I lamp up the little steps, I step aside the door and put my back against the wall I knocked loudly but no to loud on the door. I waited for a sound but I didn't got a answer, I open it and stepped into the house and shut the door, I also lock it too. I look around to see the place was trashed, papers all over the place. The living room wasn't a good room, you couldn't even see the floor for everything on it.

I lamp past it to the kitchen to see its  better then the living room, I lamp straight to the back door and lock it. I lamp to the cabinets and open all of them, I smiled a little as I see a box of crackers,  it only had a little pack left but it will full me up. I open it and slowly eat each one as I look through the rest of the cabinets but nothing. I lamped to the fridge and open it, there was one bottle of water siting on the first rack, I grab it.

I took a sip and put the lid back on to water I will need later. I was surprised that the house was a one level house when I saw it. I lumped to the back of the house and when into the last bedroom. I lock the door and put the gun on the night stand. I fall asleep as my head hit the pillow (without pulling off my shoes, oh well).