The World Is Ugly (MCR)

I sorry if the chapters aren't to long but I'm trying to make them longer.
################################

I jerk wake and look around wildly I try to move my arms but something heavy is on them. I look after the blurriness is gone,to see heavy chains that is locked to the bed post.

'Hahahahaah they think I'm weak haha well let's play before I leave to find Sam And John.Puls I can steal some food,guns,and a car form these people. It's they're fault they're the ones who picked the fight. Sigh I do miss them and my wings been itching to be out and why I'm naked?.'

I got snapped out of my thoughts by getting punched in the face.

'Ouch'

I glare at the man, he was the ugliest of the ugliness of a person I've seen in my life. He was so ugly I'm definitely not going to tell you what he looks like, to save you from the nightmares you'll get from looking at him.
( you can make up what he looks like and also go wild with it.)

I keep my face blank as I spoke.

"What do you want?"

I tilted my head looking at the man. He smirked.

" your body and freedom. Now your my sex slave, you will do as your told or you'll get punishment and you'll be nice to my friends. I might let them play with you after I'm done."

I give a death glare and start smiling as I laughed loudly.

'Might as well scare the shit out of them too. It's going to be really fun.'

I lean my head down and lean forward a little after I got into a siting position. I started pulling on the chains a little and laugh louder. The man frown.

"I know you can't break the chains so don't even try."

He crossed his arms over his chest, I smirk.

" Hush little baby, don't say a word and never mind that noise you heard. It's just the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head."

I wishpered lowly as I darken my voice and only for the man to hear me mumble. I started rocking back and forth also pulling on the chains as well.

"Stop that...."

The man walked over to me.

"I SAID STOP THAT!!!"

He yelled at me but that didn't stop me, so he punched me in the face again, I got pissed off. I stop moving, I lost my smirk I slowly turn my head towards him and give a deadly look that will make death look weak himself.

"You will dead. You will be punished by God and GOD WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!."

The man take a step back, I broke the right chain first with a hard pull and broke the left one right after,as I still look at him in the eyes.

"Hush little baby, don't say a word and never mind that noise you heard. it's just the beast under your bed , in your closet, in your head."

I keep my voice darken in the darkest voice I can make.

I stood up from the bed and slowly walk to the man. He takes a step back as I take a step forward, I smirk.

"You scared."

I chuckled at the man.

"You going to crawl to mommy and tell her , oh please mommy forgive me of what I have done to you in the past. Oh no, she doesn't forgive and she never will."

I ran at him to fast for him to react and grap him by the neck. My smirk turned into a samll smile as I pull him up the wall he backed into.

His hands graded on to my wrists, trying to get them to let go but I keep my grab tight,just not to kill him. I look into his eyes as he stare back, I open my wings to their full length. The man's eyes widened in terror as he saw them.

"w...what....a-are you."

He grunt though his teeth, I give him a polite smile

" .........."