Somebody's Watching Me(Rockwell)

How are you guys today, I hope you are have a great one. Anyway lets move on to the story.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up with the sun in my blue eyes, I groan. I sit up and put my face into my hands, I signed. After I wake up fully I grap my gun and put it back were it was before. I hissed as I stand up, my left leg is throbbing with pain.

'I might have sprung my ankle or something but I have to deal with it until I find Sam and John. I hope there ok. Anyway what did we hit .'

I shake my head, I slowly walk into the kitchen and took a sip of water. I put it in one of my side pockets.

I walk to the front door and unlock it.
I walk back down the drit road and back on the main road, I walk in the way I was going before I stopped at the house.

*Time skip *

The sun was setting, I walking all day with very little breaks but I keep on walking. I stopped at the side of the road and very carefully clam the closest tree to the road. I sit on a branch that will hold up all my weight, I stay up all night looking up at the stars.

(Sam's pov surprise)

I stare at the star's and frown, I miss Coldy and John dose to, I can tell even if he trys to hide it.

'He looked so dead, I checked his pulse but it's wasn't there. But I have a feeling that Colbys still alive some how.'

I look away from the sky and looked at John.

(Coldy's pov)

I look away from the night sky as I hear a small noise but it wasn't a walking corpse. I sit still,afraid to move, it come out the small bush that was at the base of the tree, it was a small squirrel. I let go of my breath I didn't know I was holding, times dose fly by if you don't pay attention because it's all ready morning.

I clam back down the tree and walk back,down the road but I stopped at the tree stump, I have a weird feeling. I know it was a bad idea to walk deeper into the forest instead of the walking the road.

The feeling got worse and I started to run or at least try to run the best I can with my leg injury but I was to slow and get hit on the back of my head.
I fall to the ground and try to crawl away but a hand grap the hair on the back of my head and pull hard, I yelp.

"Nighty night"

A deep and husky  voice wishpered in my ear,  I try to see the person or should I say man but my vision was too blurry from the hit I have taken to the head, all I see was the out line of him. I fall back to the ground and got hit in the head but harder this time.

"Sam"

I wishpered as darkness plague my vision.