Wake up (BVB)

(Sam's pov)

I sit there crying with Colby in my arms.

'My Colby. I just got him back and now his being ripped out of my arms again.'

I sobbed harder as I hold Colby tighter. John ran up to me, he look at me with a terrified expression, he put his hands over his mouth.

"What have you done. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SAM."

He screamed at me .

" I...didn't do anything.....to h-hurt him John ......and you know that. W-why ....would I do that to someone I l-love."

I sobbed, he point at me as tears ran down his pale cheeks.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT. YOU DID THIS TO HIM. YOU KILLED HIM. YOU GOT HIM KILLED. I WISH YOU JUST STAYED AWAY FROM HIM BUT YOU DIDN'T AND YOU GOT HIM KILLED. I WISH YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS KILLED. IT'S YOUR FAULT. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH THAT I CAN KILL YOU MYSELF. COLDY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU SAM. HE WAS SO KIND TO YOU. HE LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID. HE CAN NEVER COME BACK BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

I gently put Colbys body down on the floor. I stood up and turn to John.

" if you hate me so much then kill me. KILL ME AND WHAT WOULD COLBY THINK IF YOU KILL ME UH. HE WOULD BE FURYS."

I yelled in his face and look into his eyes, I know he loved Colby the same way how I loved him myself, he hates me for taking Colby from him. He looks down and put his arms around me for a hug, I huged back.

" I'm sorry...."

All a sudden I felt pain in my stomach, I gasped and let go of John.

I look down to see blood pouring out of the wound,I put my hands on it to try to stop the blooding. I look up at John to see him giving me a blank stare, I dropped to my keens. He stand in front of me.

"This is what you get for taking MY Colby and now I'm going to kill you for getting him killed. I'm going to really enjoy this, I wanted to do this when you and Colby got together but I know that Colby would not like it so I didn't."

He smirked at me.

" He will never love you no matter what and your just killing me for nothing."

He frown.

" He will never love me because you killed him. How can someone dead love you, uh."

I sigh and give him a pained filled smile. I stood up the best I can and put a bloody hand on his right shoulder.

" I know your very angry with me for taking Colby from you but I know you will regret this choice you made and I want you to know I will forgive you for this. I love you, and like my own son too."

I fall back down on my keens and on to my side this time.

John pull out the pistol I given him on his birthday last year. It was getting harder to breath and the darkness was slowly taking my vision. He put the cold pistol in my face and pull the trigger. I gladly welcome the darkness.

I shot up in the bed, sweating. I look around, I sighed, it was a nightmare again. I put my face into my hands and sobbed, John slowly walk into the room.

" You ok, Sam."

I look at him with a frown.

" Yeah, just a nightmare again."

I started getting nightmares after Colby disappear.

'we want back to get Coldy's body but it wasn't there when we want. His alive or the zombies got to him.'

John sat on the side of the bed.

"You need sleep,Sam."

I look down on my lap.

"I know but the nightmares are getting to me."

John huged me and I huged back.