Beside you (5sos)

(Sam's pov)

I opened the can of peaches and slowly eat them, I grabbed one of the water bottles and drink it. After I eat I put the bag next to the bed and I walked into bathroom. I used the toilet after I get done I filled the tube with water to clean the clothes. I pick up shirt the black liquid on it and the pants.

I checked the pockets and I found the piece of paper I left for Colby in the desk. I smiled softly at that and that he was going to keep it. I sighed and put the paper a side so I can start washing these clothes so I can help Colby down stairs.

(Colby's pov )

After some time I finished half of the down stairs windows and doors bording when I got done cleaning the blood and black liquid off the floors and wall up stairs. I turned to get another bord that Sam come down the stairs.

"I'm done washing the clothes so can I help you bord up the place."

I nod and give him the hammer I found in the hallway closet.

"We'll take turns washing clothes"

I said as I hold up the bord to the window. He nod as he nailed the bord to the window.

"How are your wounds."

"They're alright, they're just sore and hurt a little here and there. I'll be fine after a week of rest Colby."

He said as he glance at me from the corner of his eye, I nod.

"I know."

Once we get done the sun was setting, me and Sam went back to the bedroom. After Sam sat down on the bed he started asking his questions.

"So tell me when was the last time you eat."

I sat next to him and look at the floor.

"I don't know, a day after we got separated."

I turned to look at him after I heard him gasped.

"You need to eat now or your going to get sick."

I chuckled and shake my head. Sam graped the food bag from the side and graped out a random can. He hold it out to me, I hesitate but I take it and open it. I eat the caned food slowly so I don't throw it back back up. I look at Sam and back at my can.

"Why aren't you sacred of me"

Sam looked confused, I sighed.

"My wings Sam. I thought you'll at least be sacred."

Sam look down at his lap.

"I was sacred at first but I know if you wanted to hurt me you would have done it already."

He look back up and shyly look back down. He said something but I can't hear him.

"What did you said."

He blush.

"I said can I see your wings."

I nod and sat in front in him with my back facing him. I hesitate to take off my shirt because i didn't eat for a while and some of my bones are pointing out but I did it. I jumped when I felt his fingers touch my back.

"Sorry."

(Sam's pov)

When I gentle touched the tattoos he jumped.

"Sorry"

He didn't say anything and keep letting me touch the tattoos.

"Were are your wings."

Still he didn't say anything I stopped touching them and I was about to say something but stopped when the tattooed wings started to lightly glow gold. Slowly white wings took place of the tattoos, I gasped a little when they stopped glowing. I slowly reach out to gentle touch one and when I did Colby gasped, I quickly pulled back.

"I didn't hurt you did I."

He shook his head.

"No but there sensitive when I'm not flying or fighting."

He said panting a little.

'Looks like a turn on spot, I want to keep touching them but I can't without him getting turn on. At least I can use that in the future tho.'

(Coldy's pov)

'I was about to moan when he touched them. AAAAHHHHH'

"You can look at them but don't touch please."

Sam slowly nod his head.

"Oh yea, you said you'll answer my question from earlier. So why did you kiss me."

I groaned.

"Like I said Sam I wasn't thinking and I accidentally did it."

(Sam's pov )

'I can't take it anymore and I know I'll lose him before I know it'

"What if I don't want it to be an accident."

I said hoping he'll accept my feelings.