Hello Above (pierce the veil)

My head snapped towards the window, i stood up and walk to it. I focus my hearing on that sound, I jumped when I hear screaming. I started breathing heavily when I remember the voice.

'Sam!!!'

I quickly open the window and jumped out.I open my wings in mid-air and took to the sky's. I was pissed off badly, I fly as quickly as I can.

(Sam's pov )

I try to crawl to John but I got stopped by a foot on my back. I look up that the foot belongs to, seven guys with guns crowd around us. One of them kicked me in the face making me turn my whole body. Everything started getting blurry, I groaned at the pain going through my skull.

The man remove his foot when something stopped in front of them and all I hear was wings flapping, something landed on the ground and it sounded heavy. One of the other guys step forward but I can't see his face because all of them had their backs facing me and John. I slowly crawl to John, when I got to him tears poured out of my eyes. I put my hands on his chest to stop the blooding from the bullet wound but I know he wouldn't make it.

The bullet is to close to his heart, I put my head on his chest crying for him not to leave me in this world. I look up to see what landed on the ground, my eyes widened.

(Coldy's pov )

I landed on the ground and I keep my wings out and lay them against my back. I look at the men and remember them from were they kidnapped me.

"Oh, its you guys"

I said with anger, I look at Sam to see him already looking at me with widened eyes. He had blood on his face with tears runing down it. It made me so outright mad to see him crying. I let my eyes travel down to the body on the ground to see John. I look down at my feet try to control my anger. I shut my eyes and made my hands into fist.

(Sam's pov )

More tear come out my eyes when I see Colby and I was more shocked when I see that he haded wings on his back. His eyes slowly left mine and moved to John who was still laying on the ground. I can see the angrier in his eyes, when he looked down at the ground with his hands in a fist. I can see him trying to control his anger and I can't blame him, I was too that these men had killed John.

I watched as Colby's wings slowly stretch out form his back and that his wings slowly burn to black as coal. He brings his head back up, I quickly put my head on John's chest facing away from Colby. When I seen his eyes, his whole eyes were black, blacker than coal themselves.

"I'm going to kill you all!!"

I throw my hands over my ears as tears ran down my face more. I just wanted this to be a bad dream and that the world is just normal. I started sobbing loudly when guns started going off.

(Coldy's pov )

I looked back up and yelled.

"I'm going to kill you all!!"

I ran at them and they started shoting. I folded my wings around my body to cover me from the bullets that was flying at me. I slide through the closest guy not caring about his life. I ran at the man that had a pistol in his hands, I graped his right arm and broke it. I graped his shirt and throw him at his there partner.

I keep slicing through them and broking they're bones until they're all dead laying on the ground.

'Shit, that was alot of noise and had to attracted unwanted attention. I'll just take Sam and John to my saft house and we can stay there until everything is settled down. I need to work fast here.'

I can feel my anger leave my body as I walk to Sam and fold my wings onto my back. I got on my keens behind a loudly sobbing Sam. I put my hand  his shoulder I got sad when he flinched at my touch.

"Sam shhh it's me Sam shhh"

I gentle touched his shoulder again.  Suddenly he turned to me and put his arms around me as he cryed into my chest. I huged him back and put my head between his neck and shoulder.