Trouble (SWS)

(3 days later)

I lay down on the bed with Sam by my side. Humming to myself as I play with he's hair. I stop playing with he's hair as I hear a car drive by, I look towards the window. The sound wake up Sam.

"Uuummmm.....what was that."

He wishpered as he look at me.

"A car drive by."

He eyes widened.

"That going to get more of those things walking around out there in a few minutes."

I look at him in the eyes and nod my head.

"Yeah and it's going to take all day for them to clear out. We have to be more quiet for a few hours."

"Ok"

Sam whisper as he nod, he turn over facing me, smiling. I smile back at him and bring him closer to me.

"Go back to sleep Sam."

I wishpered to him.

"You too."

"I will."

He closed his eyes and after a few minutes his back to sleep. I lay there for a while for darkness to come and cover my mind. When it did I open my arms to it and let it take away my vision. I let it lead me to a wonderful and peaceful dreams, that I wish I can stand in forever.

(Hours later)

I shot up in bed as I hear gun shots, crying, and screaming coming from outside. I rip off the cover and quickly put my shoes on.

"Colby"

Sam looked worried as he sit against the wall. I got on my keens in front of the bed and softly grab his hands.

"Sam I'll be ok. If you hear three knocks on the front door it's me and I need you open the door ok."

He quickly nod as I open the window and jumped out. I landed on the ground, I glance up at the window to see Sam looking down at me. I take off running to the screaming. I keep turning corners until I got the main road but I don't stop there I keep running. When I got to the place where the crying and screaming is coming from. A big group of walking corpses is surrounding the place.

I hear a couple more gun shots and a child crying. I ran at the group and quickly take all of them out without the poeple inside noticing. I quietly walked up to the front door and open it. When I did I can hear yelling.

"SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT."

"DON'T YELL AT THEM."

Then I hear it slam and thumb on the floor. The child keep crying loudly.

"Make her shut the hell up before I do and when I do she'll be dead."

When I heard that I quickly but quietly walked up the stairs. I stop at the top and look into the last room, I can see the man with long black hair, long ugly beard, big beer belly, with the pistol in one hand, and a bottle of beer in the other.

'Alcholic and abusive. Like some old guys .'

He turn and saw me standing at the top.

"Who the hell are you"

"None of your danm business, old man."

I said as I walk up to him. He look at me with discuss all over he's face. He try to punch me but he was to drunk. I easily dodge it and punch him in the stomach. He stepped back a couple of times because of how hard I punched him.

'Where the hell did this guy find beer at and how the hell did he survive this long in a world like this. I'm taking to long, we need to get out of here before the place gets surrounded again.'

I punched him in the face, his head snapped back and hit the wall. He fell to the ground and when he did I kicked him in the face, hard. Blood rushed out of his noise and mouth. I quickly take the pistol away from him. He look at me with anger written in he's face, I turn around to see what he was shoting at and that there was bullets holes in the wall around a girl with dark brown hair with dark brown eyes holding a 3 year old with drity blonde hair and blue eyes, who is still crying.

A feet away from them was another girl with light brown hair laying on the floor, out cold with a bruise forming on the side of her face. I walk slowly to the dark brown girl trying not to scare her and I hold up my hands to show I'm not here to hurt her or the child.

"Can you please get her to stop crying for me. She's attracting walking corpses and we don't need that right now."

I wishpered to her and she nod. After a few minutes she got the girl to quit down as she look at me her eyes widened, all a sudden I feel pain at the back of my head and it brings me to my keens. I shake my head to get rid of the pain, the child started crying again. 

Apocalyptic Angle जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें