Superhero (falling in reverse)

I look up at the man, smirking I slowly stood and turn to him.

"You make them fear you because it feel good. Am I right ?"

He grinned at me.

"Your danm right skinny boy."

He raised the metal pip and was going to hit me with it but as he is bringing it down I quickly put my hand up and stop it. I graded it tightly making it bent slightly as I forcefully moving it to the side. As he still holding it, his eyes widened from how strong I am. I pulled the pip right out of his hand and with a blank face, I hit him across the head with it.

He fall to the floor with blood coming out of his head this time and I know his staying down. I turn back to the girl, I crouch down.

"Get all of you're stuff, your coming with me. Also get all the food and weapons you have. "

I said as nice as I can,  she didn't say anything but did as I told her. I help her pack stuff because we need to hurry. After we got everything packed, I put the bags of food and weapons over my shoulders.

"Can you pack those three and the kid? Wait let me pack this one too so you can pack only two."

I put one more over my shoulder and gently pick up the light brown hair girl off the floor. We quickly walk down the stairs and out the door, I look back at them.

"No matter what STAYE with me ok. I don't need you to get lost on me now."

Right after that she look at me (she was looking at all of the dead bodies laying around the place) noding her head with the kid on her left hip.

"Grab on to me and don't let go."

She did so told and grab one of the straps of the bags. I started running but slow a enough so she doesn't trip, hurt herself and the child. We got to the main road and take off down the alleyway, we want around corners until we stopped in front of a door.

"Knock on the door three times."

She knocked as I adjusted the girl in my arms, footsteps walk up to the door and move the drawer out of the way. The door open and Sam's head popped out. He open the door wider for me so I can get the girl in, after me and the girls were in the house I hand the girl in my arms to Sam.

"Put her in the guest bedroom and put cold water on the side of her face  were it's bruising because we don't have ice so cold water is the closest thing to ice."

I said to Sam as I put down the three bags on the floor, I turn to the others.

" Take the one's that are fill with clothes and follow Sam to the guest bedroom were you three will be staying for now."

She got one more bag off the ground and follow Sam up the stairs. I shut the door and put the drawer back. I pick up the two bags and move into the kitchen I left the bag of food in there. I take the bag of weapons into my and Sam's room. I set it on the bed and set down, I open it to find a saw off shotgun with 20 bullets left, three pistols with 30 bullets each including the one I took from the man's hand.
(I'm not good with guns)

(Sam's pov)

I carefully put the girl on the bed and take off her shoes, I set them off to the side. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I got a big bowl and a rag, I saw the bag on the kitchen table.

'I'll look through that later.'

I ran back up the stairs, when I walk into the room I want straight to the bathroom that was connected to the room. I fill the bowl with cold water, I walk into the bedroom again and put the bowl on the night stand. I put the rag in the water and ring it out. I turn her head to the side and gently dip the wet rag on her face. I look up at the two others girls and I smiled brightly at them. I look at the little girl holding on to the older one as I dip the girls face.

"She's a little cutie pie."

I point at her, the older one frowned and hold on to the little one tighter. I frowned at that and look back at my work.

"Me and Colby wouldn't hurt you three. When I wake up Coldy was putting on he's shoes because he heard the gun shots, crying and screaming from outside. I was worried about him even tho he was gone for a few minutes."

I told them as I do my work, I glance up at them for a minute. I put the rag back in the water and ring it out again. After a few minutes of dip the cold wet rag on the girls face, I quit and pour the water down the sink. I left the bowl and rag in the bathroom.

"When she wakes up come get me ok."

I told her softly so I can get her to trust me a little. I walk out of the room and shut the door behind me as I go down the stairs to look through the food in the kitchen.