Youngblood (5SOS)

(Sam's pov )
My eyes flutter open, I groaned and carefully turn over towards the wall. I tryed to get more sleep but I just couldn't so I got up. I sat on the edge of the bed and put my face into my hands, tears run down once again. My shoulders shake as I sobbed, I wiped the tears off my face and stopped crying because I know crying wouldn't help anything.

I stood up and lamped to the window to open it for Colby to get back in. I lamped back to the bed and layed down facing the wall waiting for Colby to come back.

(Coldy's pov )

I crawl through the window and gently put down the two backpack I had in my hands and the one I had on my back. I look at the bed, I smiled when I see Sam, I walk over and sat on the edge of the bed. I gentle rub his hair and I smiled more when he rolled over.

(Sam's pov)

I wake up by a hand rubbing my hair, I rolled over to see that Colby was back. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Why are you so drity?"

I asked him as I look at his hands. I look up at his face to see him frowning.

"Take a big guess Sam"

He said as he look down at his hands. I frowned as I remembered John and I started crying again.

"Sorry that I took so long, I had to dig his grave with my own hands and I had to look around the town for clothes and food for this winter."

He wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Shhhh, I hate to see you cry"

He lean down and gently kissed me like I was a glass doll. I was shocked before I can kiss him back he pulled away.

"Sorry"

He got up and graped his bag. He went into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I set up on my elbow and I gentle touched my lips.

(Coldy's pov )

I shut the door to the bathroom and walk in front of the mirror.

'That was so stupid now he's going to be more scared then he was. I'm surprised that he's talking to me after he found out about my wings.'

I sighed angrily and pulled my clothes off before I stepped into the shower.
When I got done with that I put on my last pair of clothes I had in my bag. I stop before I open the door.

'Just act like it didn't happen.'

I open the door and see that Sam is setting up against the wall. I look at the window to see it was still open so I walk over there and shut it. I walk over to Sam and got on my keens in front of the bed.

"Sam, there's alot to do before winter hit us and I can tell that this winter is going to get alot colder so I have to fix the house so we can have fire and that the walking corpses can't get in. I might have to go out in the snow to get more food ok."

Sam look at me and nod his head. I nod my head back at him, I stood up and got the bag of food. I take it to Sam and give him the whole bag.

"Your job is to keep track of how much food we eat and get. You can also clean clothes to if you want too. I want to give you the easy jods right now and not to make your wounds worst."

(Sam's pov )

"I can do that."

I nod and I was hurt that he acted like the kiss never happened.

"Why did you kissed me and I want the truth Colby."

He look away from me and talk a little over a whisper.

"I said I was sorry, I wasn't thinking ok. We got alot of things to do before night falls."

I sighed and I open the backpack, I grabbed one can of peaches and I just stare at it in my hands. I look up at Colby.

"How long has it been since you eat last."

He shake his head and look at me.

"Eat Sam"

I glare at him.

"Tell me Colby. When did you eat last and if you don't tell me I will not eat until you do."

(Coldy's pov )

I look at Sam's face for a minute and look down at my hands.

"Please just eat and we'll talk about everything tonight because we don't have time for this. Eat now and I'll be down stairs boarding the doors and windows for winter ok."

I look back at him with a pleading look. He nod his head in defeat.

"Every question has to be the truth Colby."

He point at me and I nod.

"Promise"

I open the bedroom door and walk down stairs.